problem with my indicator not showing data...

Hi, my indicator displayes info in the subwindow of my chart. However if there certain other standard indicators on the chart at the same time, the data on mine becomes displayed on the other indicator. Or in some cases not displayed at all..

Any ideas.. Thanks.

Remove all sub windows and double click your indicator instead of dragging and dropping. To remove sub-windows, Right-click the chart and click on Indicator list. Then remove all other indicators so that the only window which remains is the Main Window.

ubzen:
Remove all sub windows and double click your indicator instead of dragging and dropping. To remove sub-windows, Right-click the chart and click on Indicator list. Then remove all other indicators so that the only window which remains is the Main Window.

Yes this works. But is there not a better way of getting it to work without removing all my other indicators?

Is there something oi am missing in my indicator that is causing this?

ubzen:

Yes this works. But is there not a better way of getting it to work without removing all my other indicators?

Is there something oi am missing in my indicator that is causing this?

Perhaps you're dragging and dropping em on the same sub-window. Maybe the indicators are coded to look for a particular sub-window. The list goes on.... Try adding the rest of your indicators by clicking them instead of dragging and dropping. If they overlay again then your guess is good as mine.
Reason: