Multi-indics indicator - page 5

Hi FerruFx,

Thanks for sharing your system, I will try it.

Can you post your results daily? and the results for the past days?

Thank you!

FerruFx:
I try to do this next week-end

Hi FerruFX,

Can you please explain the significance of "look_time_shift" value and the "test" input variables?

I noticed that the value for "look_time_shift" is hardcoded as D'2007.05.07 00:00'. Does it have to be changed manually as days go by? What if you never change it?

Thanks.

FerruFx:
Today (wednesday) 00:00 GMT, SELL @ 238.63, target 237.73

Wednesday 23:59 GMT, close order_sell: -86 pips

The volatility seems to be back. Let's see if the strategy (rules) have to be modified.

Today (Thursday) 00:00 GMT, BUY @ 239.48, target 240.38

fxd01:
Hi FerruFX,

Can you please explain the significance of "look_time_shift" value and the "test" input variables?

I noticed that the value for "look_time_shift" is hardcoded as D'2007.05.07 00:00'. Does it have to be changed manually as days go by? What if you never change it?

Thanks.

The "look_time_shift" is for look at the trend at a date and time you want. It's only for test and it's enable when the variable "test" is true.

For look at the live trend, the "test" variable must be set to "false".

FerruFx_Multi_info+_v1.1

Hi all,

Here's the new version of this 2 indicators.

Version v1.1:

1. In this version, you can give more force to which TFs you want for the Up&DOWN calculation. You can choose yourself your coefs.

2. Possibility to display the "Open Trade Analysis", "Daily Pivots" and "Daily Range" on the chart window (for the small screens!). The indicators window resize automaticaly (see attached).

3. Bug for "Max lot to trade" solved.

4. Removal W1 Timeframe

The instructions for attach the 2 indicators are the same post #1.

Important: because of 2in1 indicator, you must set the 2 with the same parameters (true, false, coefs ... etc)

Hope you like this new version!

FerruFx

FerruFx:
Hi all,

Here's the new version of this 2 indicators.

Version v1.1:

1. In this version, you can give more force to which TFs you want for the Up&DOWN calculation. You can choose yourself your coefs.

2. Possibility to display the "Open Trade Analysis", "Daily Pivots" and "Daily Range" on the chart window (for the small screens!). The indicators window resize automaticaly (see attached).

3. Bug for "Max lot to trade" solved.

4. Removal W1 Timeframe

The instructions for attach the 2 indicators are the same post #1.

Important: because of 2in1 indicator, you must set the 2 with the same parameters (true, false, coefs ... etc)

Hope you like this new version!

FerruFx

Hi FerruFx ,

Great work and Great results , congratulations

can I ask you for something to do with the indicators to go with my tradings ?

hope you don't mind ...

can you hide the ( pips to stop , stoploss ... information ) + daily pivots+ daily range

and only keep the trend results ( up % -down % , weak-strong ) + ( macd , rsi , cci , .. etc ?

that way , you'll have a very powerful trend indicator that takes small room on the chart and give a clear signal so that it can work with any strategy

most stratgies need a powerful trend indicator , I think yours is the best I ever seen

I hope you don't mind and can do that , it will be great

thank you very much ,

Thanks Forex_Angel for your words!

I'll make a special indi for you and i'll post it asap.

FerruFx

Fisrt of all, thank you Ferru FX for your work in creating this indicator.

I seem to be having a problem putting them bith in one window, though. No complaints. Even in two places, this is a very good trend indicator.

Great work!!!!!

Reason: