V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 6

hi

tytian:
attach the backtest result currency..

hi ,

can you post your forward test result for this ea ?

thx

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

ok to make a test 90% quality

read the document

New "5%" Version

gbolla posted on the other thread a version which will close all open orders at 5%. This is the way I trade this EA personally.

Here is his EA.

Files:

Thanks!

Thanks che. This will be very helpful for me as I wasn't satisfied with the modelling quality levels I was getting with my backtests. Even with Alpari and downloading the history files I could not get 90%. Thanks again.

che:
ok to make a test 90% quality read the document

mikejody:
gbolla posted on the other thread a version which will close all open orders at 5%. This is the way I trade this EA personally. Here is his EA.

------------------------------

Hi, Mike,

This 5% is the same version of EA on the post #14 ?

Best Regards.

guernica:

------------------------------

Hi, Mike,

This 5% is the same version of EA on the post #14 ?

Best Regards.

HI, sorry, no, this is the correct EA above. The previous one, on post 14, contained a script error which did not close all orders at 5% but only a few of them. This one closes them all.

Thanks!

Thanks che. This will be very helpful for me as I wasn't satisfied with the modelling quality levels I was getting with my backtests. Even with Alpari and downloading the history files I could not get 90%. Thanks again.

che:
ok to make a test 90% quality read the document

mikejody:
HI, sorry, no, this is the correct EA above. The previous one, on post 14, contained a script error which did not close all orders at 5% but only a few of them. This one closes them all.

-------------------------------

Thanks Mike .

Hi fxgrm,

Glad you are enjoying this new thread. We are looking for a programmer who can help us be able to change lot sizes/risk in the EA.

I used 10pts3 EA for one week and made $300.00, then lost $275.00 in two hours (just happened to be watching it and was able to close it before it took all my account). This EA is much safer as we are taking profit the entire time we have a runaway market.

Yes, the 5% version is just a money management feature. I am not sure if it gets back into new trades or not as I do not use that EA. Maybe someone can demo it and let us know.

Mike

fxgrm:
mikejody and gbolla:

I am enjoying this new thread. I am a big fan of 10pts3 but have always feared the >100 pip swings.

Can you please explain the close all trades 5% feature in a little more detail? Once open trades are closed does it automatically get back into new trades? If so, isn't this just reallocating your account automatically which really wouldn't be considered a safety feature, just a money management feature?

Am I wrong?

Thanks

Statement

hhsmoney:
I guess this thread was being opened while I was making a post to the original thread, so I'll make another one here.

---------------------------------------

I am attaching my forward testing statement of the close all trades every 5% gain idea. The account has gain 12% in 4 days!

hhsmoney;

Is this a mini account? I don't see the "m" after pairs symbols like I do in my account.

Thanks

Reason: