V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 61

I think EU is now on the trending up too much with out retracement again. It's now on the 7th step, and no retracement in sight.

Anybody?

I opened my first step at 1.3283, and it just opened 7th step with 1.3418

You will be lucky today

I think, you'll be lucky today , as 1.3436 was the peak and it may fall under 1.3400

But I think Yesterday must have to triggered another short position at 3415 -3395 level.

u r right

Pinggarcia:
I think EU is now on the trending up too much with out retracement again. It's now on the 7th step, and no retracement in sight.

Anybody?

I opened my first step at 1.3283, and it just opened 7th step with 1.3418

me too dear,

but today was a good retracement,

the only problem we have is our tp=27

i think if our tp=20 we must not rech the level 7 at all

i think level 4 for maximum ,

have a good time

backtest 2007

Attached are results for 2007 Jan 01 through current, eur/usd, 1hour, starting capital $10,000, default parameters.

Net Profit $1,694; drawdown 71%.

A lot of risk for profit level.

I will do some more testing.

Files:

No martingale EA pls modify

Hello all,

I have tested V1+V2-mini, people iam very confused about this EA, its working good but it handles different then other martingale systems like the lot size is maximum 1 lot.

in normal martingale it must be:

1st trade: 0,01 lots

2nd trade: 0,02 lots

3th trade: 0,04 lots

4th trade: 0,08 lots

5th trade: 0,16 lots

6th trade: 0,32 lots

7th trade: 0,64 lots

8th trade: 1,28 lots

9th trade: 2,56 lots

10th trade: 5,12 lots

and this v1+v2 do:

1st trade: 0,01 lots

2nd trade: 0,02 lots

3th trade: 0,04 lots

4th trade: 0,08 lots

5th trade: 0,16 lots

6th trade: 0,32 lots

7th trade: 0,64 lots

8th trade: 1,00 lots

9th trade: 1.00 lots

10th trade: 1.00 lots

THATS NOT GOOD

i want to ask someone if he can modify this ea that it open normal martingale, and it should always open 1 buy and 1 sell at anytime without indicators, and then going for martingale.

And the minimum Lot size must be editable in settings from the ea. And not use any Moneymanagement.

Would be big help for me THANKS.

I use the version from Post #8

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Regards

fxinthecity

I agree. How could anybody tolerate 71% DD? I couldn't. Its more like 15% for me....but then I would be trading with microlots....and yielding a litte over a CD rate...wouldn't I?

I have not read this thread yet, so please pardon the interupption...I got to go read this now.

ES

saintmo:
Attached are results for 2007 Jan 01 through current, eur/usd, 1hour, starting capital $10,000, default parameters.

Net Profit $1,694; drawdown 71%.

A lot of risk for profit level.

I will do some more testing.

Ok I finished reading....this is dead for now...but I will check in from time to time..

Thanks for the good read though...

ES

ElectricSavant:
I agree. How could anybody tolerate 71% DD? I couldn't. Its more like 15% for me....but then I would be trading with microlots....and yielding a litte over a CD rate...wouldn't I?

I have not read this thread yet, so please pardon the interupption...I got to go read this now.

ES

I'm not saying this is a safe ea but it did survive the past week where as my other martingales got destroyed. Also, this is trading 4 pairs w/ a $100 dollar account.

Nick,

Files:
xxxx.gif  5 kb
xxxx.htm  72 kb

faifarni,

Are you using the version you posted above (5%-atr)?

After optimizing I did find some settings that were slightly better than the default over the longer term, but still drawdown was in the 40-50% range for eur/usd. So this version may still have possibilites.

saintmo

saintmo:
faifarni,

Are you using the version you posted above (5%-atr)?

After optimizing I did find some settings that were slightly better than the default over the longer term, but still drawdown was in the 40-50% range for eur/usd. So this version may still have possibilites.

saintmo

Yes,

Version posted above, default except for NO equity closure and lots starting with .01. Overall, the testing was quite boring with drawdown much of the time due to the large pip spacing, but it did manage to survive.

Nick,

Reason: