Multiple10Points-X2 (New Challenge)

ADX_MACD:

Hope my first post matches your interest.. and glad to be a member of this forum.

Good Luck and happy trading

Slami

Welcome to the big family. Should you have enough time, browse around 10point3.mq4 thread. neta1o had came up with new version of martingale based EA which will close off wrong direction trade. On my point of view = SAFE!!!. If you can help on that development, I would say we're not far from a super money making monster's development. Once again, thanks for the contribution and welcome to the forum.

Regards

David

Hello

Backtest on everytick modelled on GBPUSD 1H 3pips spread WHC looks

impressive.

master001

ADX_MACD:
Hello everyone,

First I would like to thank all the contributors of this forum, as well as all the members who succeed to make this forum one of the most successful Forums in Forex. I have been browsing the forum for a while and I have finally decided to be one of the members, hope I am welcomed. Therefore, as a beginning, I would like to present my EA as I have been following the 10Points since it was born 12 months ago. Many thanks to the author (Alejandro Galindo)as we have seen so many successful EA's came up from this EA.

We all know the original 10Points uses MACD, many developers have succeeded to use different indicators conditions to make it more accurate and successful. ... Slami

Thanks, but why don't you post the .mq4 file (like all the other developers did) so even the developement of your own ideas may continue ?

Love the graphics and the program. However, I have run 2 backtests for the eur/usd using the 30 min time frame with all default parameters and secondly with default plus trend filter = true. Both had similar results. Account blown each time on June 8, 2007. Should I be using a different time frame (1H, 4H, etc.) or different settings with eur/usd? (Time period Jan 2007 through current.)

Thanks

Looks really impressive (but it takes FOREVER to backtest). It would be nice to take a look at the code though, maybe some of the more expert programmers on here such as davidke could help you speed it up. Unless of course you are planning to sell it. However, it does still seem to blow up accounts on the days that have been problematic for other 10p3 setups, (06/08/07 and 07/10/07 I think) maybe some experimentation with settings will help.

Is there any expiration on this .ex4?

davidke20:
Welcome to the big family. Should you have enough time, browse around 10point3.mq4 thread. neta1o had came up with new version of martingale based EA which will close off wrong direction trade. On my point of view = SAFE!!!. If you can help on that development, I would say we're not far from a super money making monster's development. Once again, thanks for the contribution and welcome to the forum.

Regards

David

David

Thank you for your post, that was really encouraging.

Slami

Michel:
Thanks, but why don't you post the .mq4 file (like all the other developers did) so even the developement of your own ideas may continue ?

Michel

I have no intention to sell the EA at all.. for one reason, this is not my EA.. it belongs to the original author (Alejandro Galindo). I will consider this to be very cheap behavior.. havent you noticed that in ebay, people are selling EA's which 10points clone.

Nothing serious in the code, its 6 EA's in one mq4 file (copy & paste) with little touches, and all called from start().. any one can do it.

I have explained the strategy very clearly and can be seen in action on backtest or forward test, fully self described, nothing secret in it. Its a collection of ideas put on one EA. At the end, I dont mind to share the code, but lets at least fight the parasites who steal EA's and sell them to the poor traders.

Slami

static:
Looks really impressive (but it takes FOREVER to backtest). It would be nice to take a look at the code though, maybe some of the more expert programmers on here such as davidke could help you speed it up. Unless of course you are planning to sell it. However, it does still seem to blow up accounts on the days that have been problematic for other 10p3 setups, (06/08/07 and 07/10/07 I think) maybe some experimentation with settings will help. Is there any expiration on this .ex4?

Thank you for your feed back

The reason of slowbacktest process is that there are 6 indicators running at the same time, and the most slow is Turbo_JRSX. But trust me it does not behave like that in forward testing.

This EA will not have expiry date, but I will keep on updating with any version, bugs fixes, new implementations.. etc.

Slami

saintmo:
Love the graphics and the program. However, I have run 2 backtests for the eur/usd using the 30 min time frame with all default parameters and secondly with default plus trend filter = true. Both had similar results. Account blown each time on June 8, 2007. Should I be using a different time frame (1H, 4H, etc.) or different settings with eur/usd? (Time period Jan 2007 through current.)

Hello Saintmo

I will appreciate it if you could post the settings you have set your backtest.

Here is 2 backtest results for gbpusd & eurusd. both using high risk with FiboFilter on.. FIBOFILTERis the key to protect the account.

GBPUSD

LOTS=0.10

PIPS=25

TP=35

MULTIPLIER=2

FIBOFILTER=TRUE

EURUSD

LOTS=0.10

PIPS=20

TP=30

MULTIPLIER=2

FIBOFILTER=TRUE