Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 83

Peacelover

PeaceLover:
1-What do you think we use as a trend filter?In what timeframe? So far, I have learnt that we use the SATL on a 4H TF to see where the market is moving. The we move to the 5min TFOK

2-What is the entry setup?which indicator and tf are used? In the 5 min TF we use the %R and the MTF xpma, we enter BUY = %R Below the -95% and the MTF color is blue. SELL = %R above- 5% and the MTF is red10 POINTS

3-How many kind of stop exits are allowed?So far I understood we only have two. 1 is when the MTF changes clour AT THE 4H CLOSE OF BAR 2 when the Chandelier stops are hit AT THE CLOSE OF 1H BAR

4-What is the Tp strategy and why? It is 15 pips for paper-trading Dont know what is the real life taget...355 PIPS FOR THE MOMENT

I hope I got them right. [/COLOR

Hi Peacelover,

Well,now you understand the system..

Regards

Simba

Frantacech

frantacech:
OK, I trying. Backtest and forward if find any free pc in company . Today I run in wrong way and Killers from Wallstreet ... learn me. Good guys. Middle loss for account and ego.

Hi Frantacech,

Ok disregard my crazy idea,forget about 1 minute..;)

Regards

Simba

SIMBA:
Hi Frantacech,

Ok disregard my crazy idea,forget about 1 minute..;)

Regards

Simba

I think .. M1 very false signal. M5 have small false, but still much.

I wainting short GBPJPY, GBPUSD, CHFJPY - see daily Vegas and still no run down.

Hi everybody,

Sorry for being out for sime time, have been very busy. I like the idea of incorporating of the pivots into the EA. Unfortunately, I've been taking a look at it and it doesn't seem very easy to do it.

It's no problem to make the EA take the trade only with the price within certain range around any of the lines... but that would be at the time of the W%R signal. We also have to be aware of the fact that sometimes we receive a W%R signal, the price is far from all lines... so we wait a couple of bars until it retraces to a line and then we take the trade. But at that time, the W%R is long gone. When to do all this, and how much time to give the price to retrace, is more or less discretionary. I don't know how to computize it. Maybe a time interval? Post your ideas.

I also thank you, all the backtesters, for your effort. The results look encouraging on GBPUSD and GBPJPY; less so on other pairs... but the account has never been wiped out, which is a good sign. I will add my backtests probably tomorrow, it depends on when I have the data available.

For now, I'd encourage us all to move forward. Either we can wait to get the EA done (if you have ideas to the above mentioned problems), or we can keep the current EA going -- in that case, I'd suggest that Simba sum our outcomes up and decide what backtests to continue with.

Don't wait for me -- when I have the data, I'll be very quick to catch you up on your schedule Plus the results have been agreed on, so mine will be just a confirmation anyway.

Please comment as much as you can.

Malcik, try it MM_Labels from SkyDart. Its super.

Jeste malickost, kdy dela EA entry, chterl bych aby az pri zpetnem pohybu Wlliamse do stredu a ne uz pri protnuti -5/-95 smerem ven.

Malcik:
Hi everybody,

Sorry for being out for sime time, have been very busy. I like the idea of incorporating of the pivots into the EA. Unfortunately, I've been taking a look at it and it doesn't seem very easy to do it.

It's no problem to make the EA take the trade only with the price within certain range around any of the lines... but that would be at the time of the W%R signal. We also have to be aware of the fact that sometimes we receive a W%R signal, the price is far from all lines... so we wait a couple of bars until it retraces to a line and then we take the trade. But at that time, the W%R is long gone. When to do all this, and how much time to give the price to retrace, is more or less discretionary. I don't know how to computize it. Maybe a time interval? Post your ideas.

I also thank you, all the backtesters, for your effort. The results look encouraging on GBPUSD and GBPJPY; less so on other pairs... but the account has never been wiped out, which is a good sign. I will add my backtests probably tomorrow, it depends on when I have the data available.

For now, I'd encourage us all to move forward. Either we can wait to get the EA done (if you have ideas to the above mentioned problems), or we can keep the current EA going -- in that case, I'd suggest that Simba sum our outcomes up and decide what backtests to continue with.

Don't wait for me -- when I have the data, I'll be very quick to catch you up on your schedule Plus the results have been agreed on, so mine will be just a confirmation anyway.

Please comment as much as you can.

frantacech:
Malcik, try it MM_Labels from SkyDart. Its super. Jeste malickost, kdy dela EA entry, chterl bych aby az pri zpetnem pohybu Wlliamse do stredu a ne uz pri protnuti -5/-95 smerem ven.

Ahoj,

The entry is executed as soon as W%R crosses the line, as per SimbaSystem rules. If you want, I or someone else can hard-code the alternative (enter when the W%R crosses FROM OUTSIDE) to the EA... but when we're supposed to have something hard-coded, it should probably be the original parts of the system. We can make it a variable later when we get to such nuances -- right now, I think, we are dealing with much more influential settings. If anyone else has different opinion, please comment, let's let the majority decide

MM_Labels and SkyDart -- what is it? I couldn't google anything regarding these terms...

Thanks

From this

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176345

entry is xecuted if W%R crosses the line direct out W%R -95 ?

I want entry if cross direct center.. inside... if hook as WoddiesCCI.

Malcik:
Ahoj,

The entry is executed as soon as W%R crosses the line, as per SimbaSystem rules. If you want, I or someone else can hard-code the alternative (enter when the W%R crosses FROM OUTSIDE) to the EA... but when we're supposed to have something hard-coded, it should probably be the original parts of the system. We can make it a variable later when we get to such nuances -- right now, I think, we are dealing with much more influential settings. If anyone else has different opinion, please comment, let's let the majority decide

MM_Labels and SkyDart -- what is it? I couldn't google anything regarding these terms...

Thanks
Files:

frantacech:
From this

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176345

entry is xecuted if W%R crosses the line direct out W%R -95 ?

I want entry if cross direct center.. inside... if hook as WoddiesCCI.

Thanks Franta, I can see it now... though I don't know the purpose -- do you think that we should use MM_LabelLevels instead of pivots? Or is there anything regarding the pivots EA to be taken?

Thanks

I don't trust the quotes from the brokers, because this is an unregulated, international market. I trust the daily quotes published in the Wall Street Journal, and I trust 4 hour quotes because they're hard to screw with. They have to be the same, pretty much across all brokers +/- a few pips. When we get down to the 15 minute, or 5 minute level, the brokers have us by the balls. They can spike it, crap it, or anything, and they're all different. That's why I like to swing trade over days, because they can't mess with the quote. I've been screwed a lot on this trying to trade 5min charts, they spike this stuff all the time. If you have patience a 4 hour chart is better...

I'm sorry for being off topic, Simba's system is good, the only problem I can see is the brokers gunning indicators...

dukeofdents:
I don't trust the quotes from the brokers, because this is an unregulated, international market. I trust the daily quotes published in the Wall Street Journal, and I trust 4 hour quotes because they're hard to screw with. They have to be the same, pretty much across all brokers +/- a few pips. When we get down to the 15 minute, or 5 minute level, the brokers have us by the balls. They can spike it, crap it, or anything, and they're all different. That's why I like to swing trade over days, because they can't mess with the quote. I've been screwed a lot on this trying to trade 5min charts, they spike this stuff all the time. If you have patience a 4 hour chart is better... I'm sorry for being off topic, Simba's system is good, the only problem I can see is the brokers gunning indicators...

i agree with you dukeofdents.if we have patient 4h chart is better,thought its hard to be patient

Reason: