MiniMe // Blazer - page 8

Dear Mr.Minime

i'm testing this system from today. and come across a question this friday. the price doesnt reach the TL1 active , but the ea start buy , i dont know why will be such...

can you answer me? i first set short only , then change to long && short.

see below

Files:
jj.jpg  169 kb

pilofe:
Hi MiniMe,

I saw that you explain:

1- I enter the trade with 2000 TP and 2000 SL; On another chart I setup Mauro trailing for each pair. The setup is made so that the Mauro trailing won’t start till there is at least 25 pips in the account, after that 30 pips stoploss will be triggered and 11 pips trailing will start.

what happens if the position not to arrive up to 25 pips and will be against you? 100 pips, 200 pips... You stipulate some limit to close the position or use hedge or ??? ?

Thanks...

Angelo

it all depends on how strong the break was, if it was a strong break, I enter with another trade opposite of the break each trade is about 5 min apart or 40 pips apart, if it was weak break and market kept moving against me I hedge on with smaller profit, till I close the orginal trade

jerrydeng:
should i place the Ang_AutoCh indicator on 15min chart or weekly chart to decide a weekly trend?? thanks.

All on 15 min chart or 30 min chart ( 30 min casue there has been indicatorer in this thread that does not work on 15 min)

the weekly or monthly trend you better draw it by hand, to do that go to the weekly chart put a channel indicator on the chart, then draw lines ontop of the channel indicator then delete the inidicator and move to the 15 min chart

jerrydeng:
Dear Mr.Minime

i'm testing this system from today. and come across a question this friday. the price doesnt reach the TL1 active , but the ea start buy , i dont know why will be such...

can you answer me? i first set short only , then change to long && short.

see below

when you are near the upper channel of the main trend you set the TMLM to be short only and you sell TL2 , your doing the mid of the channel setup, which is good as there was news today.

there is a picture of the TrendMeLeaveMe on the first post have a look at it, it will explain how the TMLM work.

another question

According to your way, do sell near the top side of weekly channel and buy near the weekly bottom side is safety , then how you prove that the weekly trend will not be broken so far? thanks in advance.

jerrydeng:
According to your way, do sell near the top side of weekly channel and buy near the weekly bottom side is safety , then how you prove that the weekly trend will not be broken so far? thanks in advance.

never said it wont be broken, its does and it goes sometime to 150 pips opposite my trade, depend on how strong the break was ( look at the volume) I decide what need to be done (hedge or enter in the same direction) .. but since its that easy to break the monthly channel there is more possibility for the price to bounce back and give me 25 pips. Its just a possibility game

Just an idea

Hi all....

Very-very big thanks to Waddah whoa made TMLM and MiniMe who brought this EA here...

Since i'm a trendline trader, this EA was helping me much to trade whether in bounce or breakout strategy. I used to draw trendline manual by hand, that was better to me. Sometimes I use LRC (Linear Regression Channel) to draw trendline too. The sad thing is this EA cannot "read" LRC, since we cannot rename the upper or lower line. Just curious, is there any LRC indicator but the upper/middle/lower can be renamed??

I think this "renamed" LRC will help us a lot to improve this EA. Notice that we have to use a lot of discretion to use this EA.

Not all of our desire can be "automated".

Thank you very much

Viva Trendline trader

Never Mind

Many thanks for sharing your system

Hi Minimee,

I've started trading with this system.

I set up the EA on the USD/JPY yesterday, to both long and short as the chart was in the middle of the weekly channel.

Then I set the TMLM: Sell Stop TL1 And BuySTop TL2 and the other parameters as in the pdf.

In the M15 chart the trend was up and hit the upper border.

A buystop pending order was placed automatically.

But the market bounce back downward.

As per my indicators I noticed that the market would truly be downtrend, hence I placed a sell order which resulted in profit today.

But the pending buy order did also executed when the market was at the top of the channel and therefore resulting in losses.

I close the sell order before the market bounce back upward.

The buy order is till opened.....should I wait it to reach at breakeven point to close it?

I place a new buy order after the market bounce and move upward.

Why is the EA not placing the right order?

How to resolve this problem?

Please MiniMee or anyone onboard who can help me be profitable.

Until then,

Happy trading to ALL

I am reviewing the whole setup again, so far the best way to trade this system is manually, today I made around 400 pips (alecco can confirm as he still have access to my testing live account, It was like a fun challange), but that was pure manual trades.

I don't like the Take profit in my stategy, I don't like the fact that I can't hedge or enter with another trade in the TMLM, I don't like to place ST and TP

I tried to automate this trading method but it seems it will need sometime, I have been running the same setup on a small live account and it is profitable but it does not perform the way I want, the profit is less than what it should, and unless you modify the chart on daily basis you might get stuck with floating order.

I will try to solve some of the issues with the creator of the EA( WADDAH), and modify the setup.

Reason: