MiniMe // Blazer - page 5

I send my modify SHI. All in One for auto rename lines.

Bye

Files:

SIMBA:
Alan,

Interesting new setup in cable(1H),entry at 1.9876,let`s see how does it continue

Regards

Simba

Good channel SIMBA!!!

I see Cable around 2,02 and after that If it breaks for more then 40 pips i Will buy because I can see also at 2,04.

But is too early to talk about the precise target.

Good JOB!

P.S. I can't draw good channels in MT4

frantacech:
I send my modify SHI. All in One for auto rename lines. Bye

Hi Franta

Nice work with that one i see if some the SHI chanel is touched it will be deleted?

I dont understandwhat you mean with rename lines?

Files:
gbpjpy.gif  11 kb

JoZo:
P.S. I can't draw good channels in MT4

Use the indicators on this thread

any_AutCh and SHI modifed

fxinthecity:
Hi Franta

Nice work with that one i see if some the SHI chanel is touched it will be deleted?

I dont understandwhat you mean with rename lines?

If price in middle weekly channel, is it original shi_channel_true_fixed

TL2 top line, TL1 Bottom

If Price TRIGGER (50pips) or lees away lower band, lower weekly line is RED ( for alert) SHI TL1 renamed to TL2 for reverz trend logic, TL2 line for BUY STOP ..only Long setup. TL1 is deleted.

With this can you use only one template TMLM for full automatic work.

Ok but i still dont understand look at the pic the weeky line is red, but the rule is: if its 50 pips in the near from the lower weekly channel. The entry is the lower line in 15Minutes. So why is the lower line deleted?

And how the settings sould look like if we use this indicator. (buystop, sellstop)

So are you wrong or me

Files:
gbpjpy.gif  11 kb

fxinthecity:
Ok but i still dont understand look at the pic the weeky line is red, but the rule is: if its 50 pips in the near from the lower weekly channel. The entry is the lower line in 15Minutes. So why is the lower line deleted? And how the settings sould look like if we use this indicator. (buystop, sellstop)

I think ... bug. Right deleted upper TL1 shi line.

Need fixed this error.

See correct picture.

Files:
audusd.gif  18 kb

Can you please fix that and post the fixed version your indicator, and how is the settings in your TMLM in BuyStop_TrendName and SellStop_Trendname? can you please post a template and i like Doted pivot lines indicator can you please attach that

frantacech:
fixed.. i hope lower band ok. upper ? Please try.

No this has still errors please watch all pairs EURAUD EURGBP

And for me it makes only sense if we dont have to change the settings for the ea

That means if the price is near the Weekly lower the M15 Lower sould named as TL2, and if its near the Weekly upper the M15 upper sould named as TL1, and if its in the middle Upper = TL2 and Lower =TL1,

btw there is no comments anymore on the top on the right side from chart like ONLY Short andsoon.

Regards

Reason: