MiniMe // Blazer

I was asked a lot about the way I trade!! there is no easy way to describe it. This time I will use the help of an EA to make things easy to understand.

Still I am not sure that beginners can follow up with this style of trading, science I almost use no stoploss and no take profit

I wrote the document in 10 min I hope I did not make any mistakes, if you have a question let me know.

I am trading this method on live account and I made between 30% to 70% per month sometimes I double the account, and NO there will be no statement posted as this is a live account.

I made the setting in this method for a mini account with starting balance of 500 US trading with leverage 200:1

All the indicators and the EA are to be found in TrendMeleaveMe thread.

Stupid questions will require stupid answers and I don’t have any, so please avoid stupid questions.

This setup works well for me I don’t care and I don’t expect it to work for you, try it at your own risk.

-----------------------------------

This is a manual trading system, converted into a semi automated, the EA used are tools to help. User input is a must for this system to work

-------------------------------------

PLS , change the setting on the SHI to 720

----------------------------------

I you have a question please post it here

Why should anyone who's not charging a fee ever be expected to show their account balance?

Thanks for sharing your methods...

pipsweak:
You could just delete all the account numbers/personal information from the statement.

I am not interested to show my personal account balance or information .

Its a very simple way of trading ( yet might not be easy to understand for some) I don't depend on the EA I am using the EA as a tool, user input is a must for the system to work, the user must update the trend lines once each day ( so the weekly trend lines always go back to 7 to 10 days )

If the weekly trend is broken ( its unlikly as you are updating the chart each day) don't close the trade and the price WILL come back to the point of break where you place your trade.

- on the above method i trade against the break of the trend when i set the EA to buy or sell only and i trade with the channel break when i set the EA to buy and sell

I hope its fair enough to share it and reply to some posts, and thats all

Thruline:
Why should anyone who's not charging a fee ever be expected to show their account balance? Thanks for sharing your methods...

I really don't care about the balance. I would just like to see some of the trades this method has generated.

aelimian:
Do you enter a new trade only when the previous one is stopped out?

If you do, do you enter immediately following been stopped and then use long, short or both depending on the position of the price in relation to the SHI channel? Or do you enter trade on a dialy basis depending on the position of the price?

Thanks

Very Good question

Unfortunately the TMLM EA does not allow more than one sell and one buy and I talked to Waddah the creator but I had no response from him( and I only have the ex4 so I can not modify the code), if I need to enter in hedge position or makes another entry in the same direction, I do it manually.

Each day I check on my setting once before I go to work and once before I go to sleep ( I am on NY time ) the EA does all work for entering or exit the trades, although we trade the 15 min chart but we follow the weekly trend so + - couple of hours to do the setting wont change a lot, except before the news ... if you have any floating trade ( 90% ) the price will move in you fav. but if it does not, don't change the setting and keep the trade open and the price will come back to the breaking point before the news it always does ( remember we follow the weekly trend )

Thanks for sharing

I am delighted that you have shared this. I am set up and ready to rock.

Glenn

winsteadglenn:
I am delighted that you have shared this. I am set up and ready to rock. Glenn

Please try the setup on a demo first to make sure you got the right setting.

Save your template for the TMLM ( as sell only with 0.4 lot call it upper trend reached ) or (buy only with 0.8 Lot lower band reached) or ( sell 0.4 and buy 0.8 stop --- call it news and mid channel template )

call your template after you made the right setting would be more easy than changing the setting every two or three days

MiniMe:
Please try the setup on a demo first to make sure you got the right setting.

Save your template for the TMLM ( as sell only with 0.4 lot call it upper trend reached ) or (buy only with 0.8 Lot lower band reached) or ( sell 0.4 and buy 0.8 stop --- call it news and mid channel template )

call your template after you made the right setting would be more easy than changing the setting every two or three days

hi mate

first of all thanks for sharing youe HOLY Grail .

i read all your pdf and explanation.here are some points need to be clear:

1-in the attached pic. i highligted a point.(please take a look at the pic. the question is clear)

2-u said that u check your chart twice a day(for finding the main trend and set the EA to go SHORT or BUY or BOTH).would you clarify this point a bit more.i mean is that enough to do.as i'm working like you and i cant monitor the chart all the time the system is enough good for me so i just wanna to be right in setting the ea to go in which direction.as u mentioned u check the setting at NY morning and NY night.what is your opnion about the other time zones.and what about checking the setting for let say 4 times per day(less or more).any suugestion about this would be apperciated.

3-why do you use diffrent lot sizes in short and long.is this based on your exprienc in trading with the method?!(i mean is the win % of short positions is less that long ?!)

again thx for sharing and i would be delighted if you would clarify the matters.i think many have these questions.

B.R

mimi

Files:
ask.gif  17 kb

Hello MiniMe

Here is the code for TrendMeLeaveMe. Thanks for sharing your ideas, i had some ideas on this EA also. For me it looks like the holy grail but didnt unterstand the setup yet. I will try to understand... would be great if you can make the setuo easier by postiing a template.

I have Two Question:

1. Did you draw the weeky/monthly channel manuel or using the SHI?

2. Why the Lot size is different from TL1 and TL2? One is 0.4 the other 0.8.

and this

Regards

Files:
Reason: