MiniMe // Blazer - page 3

MiniMe:
Its ok as long as its demo , mine is live account, and I got involved in the trades so you will see different lot size different exit or entry .. I use the EA as a tool, and this setup helps me a lot when I am away from my computer but when i am online I like to do things my way

Next step... i doing join shi and ang for automatic info .. LONG, SHORT or BOTH

frantacech:
Next step... i doing join shi and ang for automatic info .. LONG, SHORT or BOTH

Dear frantacech : please note that ang_autoch change the name of the trend line and it has a refresh problem

BTW a good reason to avoid the first hour of the week is that IBFX keep restarting thier servers at the start of the week so we will have screwed up lines

fxinthecity:
Hello again

As summary this is the way i have understand it is right?

1. Open weekly Chart draw a Channel if -

- we are 50 pips away from upper line in the weekly chart, set to the M15 Chart with SHI and TMLM

= Only Short; SellStop=TL2

- we are 50 pips away from lower line in the weekly chart, set to the M15 Chart with SHI and TMLM

= Only Long; BuyStop=TL1

- we are in the middle from the channel in the weekly chart, set to the M15 Chart with SHI and TMLM

= Short & Long;= SellStop=TL1 and BuyStop=TL2

Did i understand it right? I want to setup it before market opens, would be great if you can tell me if iam right?

Regards

fxinthecity

hi mates

minime based on yur pdf and fxinthecity's summary we only should wait for sell eurchf but u r long in eurchf negate these.

sorry i got completely confused?!?!?

I don't have the EA running now cause I do things manually when I am online, but there should be another good entry now on AUD/US

Are you using different settings for the channel indicator? According to my charts (IBFX) the weekly channel is nowhere near yours. It's so far away, you can't even see it on the 15 min chart when you zoom out.

However, the price is within 50 pips of the upper channel on USDJPY and within 50 pips of the lower channel line on AUD. Do your charts agree?

pipsweak:
Are you using different settings for the channel indicator? According to my charts (IBFX) the weekly channel is nowhere near yours. It's so far away, you can't even see it on the 15 min chart when you zoom out. However, the price is within 50 pips of the upper channel on USDJPY and within 50 pips of the lower channel line on AUD. Do your charts agree?

I know thats why i dont depend on the ang_AutCh, this indicator has a porblem with refresh and sometimes does not show, if you refresh the chart it will show.

Eariler i said draw the channel by hand which would be the best thing, you can use this indicator at same time on the 15 min chart but it has a porbelm so I don't depend on it, I use it here to illustrated how things work but i dont use it in my trading system, so I did not inculde it in the first post.

maybe someone will fix a channel indicator to show the weekly trend on a 15 min chart, I am not aware of an indicator that does it, if you know then please share it.

--------------------

For the record this month I made 35% of my account

Ang_AutoCh is not stable and has is a problem.

If anyone knows about a weekly channel indicator that can be used on a 15 min chart please let me konw.

MiniMe:
Ang_AutoCh is not stable and has is a problem. If anyone knows about a weekly channel indicator that can be used on a 15 min chart please let me konw.

BTW, what brokers do you use where you deposit only $30 for live trading? Min I found was $250 or $500

Thanks

MiniMe

You saıd in some topic that your favorite indicator is Bollinger band and you use it as contrarian approach (I am correct?) and I understand why .Now,I am trying to fit Bollinger band and FRACTALS into your approach.I have no problem with first but with Fractals they are lagging or according to some they are repainting.Please find some differents wievs on this indicator I am sure there is a room for this great indicator but I cant work out so far how? :

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/trading/06/Fractals.asp

http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/forex-metatrader/indicators/1514-fractals-paint.html

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here

Hey Minime nice system. I also love and use bolli bands. I like fibo bands too. This is great for manual or EA.

I put your method on $jpy since I have something like 4 ea's running one account.(real) Have there been any $jpy's this week? None for me.

Whats the most aggressive pair(takes most trades)?

Thanks again

Dave

Reason: