MiniMe // Blazer - page 2

Thanks for explaining your system

Can you put a figure or explain how are you determining the weekly trend?

Hello again

As summary this is the way i have understand it is right?

1. Open weekly Chart draw a Channel if -

- we are 50 pips away from upper line in the weekly chart, set to the M15 Chart with SHI and TMLM

= Only Short; SellStop=TL2

- we are 50 pips away from lower line in the weekly chart, set to the M15 Chart with SHI and TMLM

= Only Long; BuyStop=TL1

- we are in the middle from the channel in the weekly chart, set to the M15 Chart with SHI and TMLM

= Short & Long;= SellStop=TL1 and BuyStop=TL2

Did i understand it right? I want to setup it before market opens, would be great if you can tell me if iam right?

Regards

fxinthecity

fxinthecity:
Hello again

As summary this is the way i have understand it is right?

1. Open weekly Chart draw a Channel if -

- we are 50 pips away from upper line in the weekly chart, set to the M15 Chart with SHI and TMLM

= Only Short; SellStop=TL2

- we are 50 pips away from lower line in the weekly chart, set to the M15 Chart with SHI and TMLM

= Only Long; BuyStop=TL1

- we are in the middle from the channel in the weekly chart, set to the M15 Chart with SHI and TMLM

= Short & Long;= SellStop=TL1 and BuyStop=TL2

Did i understand it right? I want to setup it before market opens, would be great if you can tell me if iam right?

Regards

fxinthecity

Yes you are right, for the first day of the week and when you open the chart DON'T RUN THE EA, do the setting for the EA, but DON'T allow live trading skip the first hour then run the EA after that, this is because the EA needs to draw the lines for the entry and exit ( normaly it takes 2 min ) but i skip the first hour of the market ( its just a habbit )

Why we sould make if we are only Long Buystoplots 0,8 and if we are only Short SellStopLots 0.4. if we are Short and Long, then i can understand it.

You dont understand my question?

why if ONLY SHORT (0.4Lots) and ONLY LONG (0.8 Lots) ? That makes no sense for me but SHORT and LONG is reasonable...

regards

fxinthecity:
Why we sould make if we are only Long Buystoplots 0,8 and if we are only Short SellStopLots 0.4. if we are Short and Long, then i can understand it.

You dont understand my question?

why if ONLY SHORT (0.4Lots) and ONLY LONG (0.8 Lots) ? That makes no sense for me but SHORT and LONG is reasonable...

regards

This how I do it, and I explained why, you can change the rules as you wish nothing is solid, modify what you want to suite your trading style.

Good luck

You should had buy entry by now the eur/chf at 1.6148 , going aginst the trend break and setting the EA to buy only

MiniMe:
You should had buy entry by now the eur/chf at 1.6148 , going aginst the trend break and setting the EA to buy only

I have only short EURCHF... now 0:50CET i see price 1.6424 from MIG. Price still do not touch botton level.

But BIG DIFERENCE price, i have mondey low 1.6414 now.

Actual, i have open AUDUSD, entry 0.8282 sell, 00:27CET, settings short and long .... correct?

fxinthecity:
You have set EURCHF only Long? mine is on 50 pips from the upper line

Ang_AutoCh indicator if used on 15 min with 7200 hours will simulate a weekly channel (sorry I did not explain that, my mistake)

I changed the setting before posting the indicator and I did not made a note , however this indicator does not refresh well

MiniMe:
This is what I have now with IBFX, I enter the take profit manually

Wow...heureka, I am idiot... small mistake and big error ...

Long ....on the lower band, i still read upper.

frantacech:
Wow...heureka, I am idiot... small mistake and big error ... Long ....on the lower band, i still read upper.

Its ok as long as its demo , mine is live account, and I got involved in the trades so you will see different lot size different exit or entry ..

I use the EA as a tool, and this setup helps me a lot when I am away from my computer but when i am online I like to do things my way

Reason: