[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 40

Guys, here's a good rather profitable system, can anyone use it to write an EA? I'm working on 15 minutes.

Here's the system http://www.forex-goods.ru/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=67

download from here http://www.forex-goods.ru/download/file.php?id=86

Pyxlik2009 >>:

парни вот хорошая тс довольно прибыльная может кто по ней советника написать? я работаю на 15 минутках.

Many people can write, it takes motivation.

Show the results of your work.

Hello Dear forum users! I have a request to programmers, can you write an EA that trawls takeprofit. It should be done in the following case: the price moved in our direction, we open a lot in the double (triple) volume and when there is a profit we just trawl it in profitable position with an ordinary stop loss and ubutskoe position should trawl (pull) takeprofit, ie position with less volume will close at takeprofit, but with a loss and a profitable (with a large volume) on the stop loss. Closing should occur almost simultaneously.
Maybe such an EA already exists, then please advise where to download it.

3t5ya7m писал(а) >>

Hello esteemed forumers!

Same question as to all previous comrades - prove/show that it makes any sense, show positive results from "it". Talk to the guys in the Lavin branch, they will show you the pointlessness of this operation.

Hello! What would it take to write a good EA? I have no programming skills, I only have half a year of experience working on a demo account. I want to go real, but no time to do manual trading. Ready to consider offers on a fee basis.

Kubodel писал(а) >>
Hello, if you have a trading system and you want to automate it or you need an indicator I will be glad to help you.

Good evening.

Interested in a script or advisor - delimiting all trading systems attached to the account at a set % of free margin.

Thank you

Dmitry

Hello

I have a request to the local Wizards - There is a variation of the ADX indicator with dots ... The only problem is that the dot does not appear after the current bar closes like the others... but after the current bar closes and the price passes half of the next bar :(

Please make the point appear instantly at closing!

Files:

Mudreishii >>:

Shall I post the source code?

No, I don't... I don't understand the code :( just change it if you can....

Mudreishii писал(а) >>
No, I don't... I don't understand the code :( but if you can, please rewrite....

:)
Reason: