PowerTrading/The River - page 34

Not Moving

Well I am stuck in the range area today. I have two sell positions in place and down on both but not worried much. I could have taken both of them out in profit earlier and the first position could have been taken in profit several times. I am confident we will break this tight area sometime in the next 24hrs and I will get my 50 to 100 pips. I am glad to see others doing well today. I am just watching it all today.

Files:

" Time Frame "

PowerTrader:
Well I am stuck in the range area today. I have two sell positions in place and down on both but not worried much. I could have taken both of them out in profit earlier and the first position could have been taken in profit several times. I am confident we will break this tight area sometime in the next 24hrs and I will get my 50 to 100 pips. I am glad to see others doing well today. I am just watching it all today.

Hi Mr. PowerTrader,

Thank you so much to share your metode and strategy Sir'.

Refering from your All Chart, I want to asking you about Time Frame that you are using. Cause in your Chart, you are always using TF 15.

How about TF 1 Hr Sir' ?? Is it Ok with your trial and experience with this methode and strategy ???

Thank you Sir' for your kindness and answering my question.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Time Frame

Paulinge:
Hi Mr. PowerTrader,

Thank you so much to share your metode and strategy Sir'.

Refering from your All Chart, I want to asking you about Time Frame that you are using. Cause in your Chart, you are always using TF 15.

How about TF 1 Hr Sir' ?? Is it Ok with your trial and experience with this methode and strategy ???

Thank you Sir' for your kindness and answering my question.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Good question. I do use the 15min TF to enter and exit trades but I also refer to other time frames for direction and help placing fibs. I find the actual trade works better in that 15min TF for me but others use the 62 envelope or River as a guide with the 1hr. I have my system down so it works for me.

PT

" ENTRY position".

PowerTrader:
Good question. I do use the 15min TF to enter and exit trades but I also refer to other time frames for direction and help placing fibs. I find the actual trade works better in that 15min TF for me but others use the 62 envelope or River as a guide with the 1hr. I have my system down so it works for me. PT

Hi Mr. PowerTrader,

Thank you so much Sir', for quick answering my question.

I was read your this Thread " The River " until the end. And was to follow from the page one guidance to starting this strategy in this thread. But Please forgive me Sir', cause I'm still confused about time to Entry position with this strategy. ( failed Entry )

How can I learn like you Sir' to get the right ENTRY with your STRATEGY and METHODE. And where I can get about " THE RIVER " strategy to make me understand.Really Sir', your strategy and methode is briliant and AMAZING !!! I'm very very interested. Thank's for you have DONE to find this Strategy and this method.

Please Sir, Could you HELP me and give me the answer for this ??

Thank you so much Sir' for helping me and for your kindness.

Best regards,

Paulinge

river template

Hi could someone please post the river template...i been trying to download it from div share with no success.

thnx in advance

the river

hi could someone please post the river template i been trying to download from divshare with no success.

thnx in advance

shaker22a:
hi could someone please post the river template i been trying to download from divshare with no success. thnx in advance

Here it is....

Files:

Patience

We are still in a very tight range on the Gbp/Usd. I have not moved the fibs from two days and you can see we are in between ) 0 to 23.6 with just a few wicks outside that area.

Here is my take on why we are in such a tight range. The fundamentals have been completely terrible for the USD, but at the same time we are at such a high level, the big boys do not want to push this pair too much higher. This is a nervous time because there is only so much bad news the dollar can take without losing even more ground to the Gbp. I still have my short positions in place and now is the time for patience.

Files:

Current

We are now in the 4th day of tight ranging with just a few breaks. If you had taken the breaks there were some pips there but I am still looking for short positions only at this level. That could be a mistake but so far it is okay. I took some pips this morning from the high but I still have a few positions open where I am behind. I think this will all play out Monday.

I still have fibs set from several days ago on this chart but I will update them for next week.

Files:

Today

Finally got that move short I have been looking for and made 75 pips today. Sometimes you just have to sit it out until you get what you want. I actually was up about 100 pips and kept moving stop up until finally we went back enough to knock me out. This is a good lesson on locking in profit. It would be a shame to have given 75 pips back, I was not very happy giving 25 back.

Here is the chart I used today but keep in mind I went in early based on my perception but even if you had waited for the breakout of the zone, there were still lots of pips.

PT

Files:
Reason: