PowerTrading/The River - page 37

Trade

If you are thinking about playing a bounce, make sure you wait until you have a clear bounce. Let a few candles open the other direction because the dollar is very weak and this thing could run up a long way. Patience is the thing here.

PT

Files:

Bounce

I took the bounce once we got back inside the 38.2 with a second candle. I am currently up 11 pips but I have already locked in 1 pip profit in case in turns. I think this could continue down but I am trading smart.

PT

Files:

Bounce

We have now broken through the 23.6 and it could be off to the races. I am currently up 32 pips and it is still moving. I am going to try to lock 20 in and let in run but I will watch it for a while. The 23.6 is now resistance so we should be in very good shape. If you have followed my posts this morning you will see this has went down as we have thought but no trades were made until we had actual verification by price.

Files:

Closed

Just hit my target of 50 pips and closed my bounce position. I could possibly have taken a few more but we all know about greed. I may jump back in if we get below the low of the day. Other wise 90 pips on the day is good work.

I hope you followed me through the trades today because it was textbook PowerTrading and you could have picked up some great pips.

PT

Files:

Wow

Here we go. Right back in after we broke the low of the day and already up another 30 pips. What a day!

Files:

Closed Trades

I just closed this one at 25 pips. I am tired and it will probably have some retracement. Great day! I worked hard for them but the last 25 was a gift. Total pips today 115. If you go back and read through this thread this morning you will see I posted as quickly as I could and let you know what I was doing. These were real trades with real money. I am done for this day.

Trades

These trades were posted in real time on another site today but I could not stay logged in here so I am sorry for posting them after the fact. But what a day. Follow this method and you will make money.

PT

PT, i was reading your website and saw that you are going to have a dvd. I am new to the foreign exchange market...is it something i could use?

Great trading PT! Keep up the good work.

Yes

XSDelivers:
PT, i was reading your website and saw that you are going to have a dvd. I am new to the foreign exchange market...is it something i could use?

Although I do not advertise any products on this website I will say the DVD you are speaking of will be a great help. If you want to understand in depth how I get the results I do, then it would be a good purchase.

Good luck,

PT

Reason: