PowerTrading/The River - page 27

Yes

PeaceLover:
Hi PowerTrader.

Thanks for the system, look very interesting. I only have one request from you! you also have an avi. file on post #17 which was great and informative. Now the videos and rules of setup do not match the 1st post. If you can update the rules and move the videos to post #1 it will help all new comers.

Thanks

Pece out

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I will work on it tomorrow after trading.

PT

Reversals on The River

Anyone out figure out what the best possibility to spot a reversal with the River? Using Fibs, or channels? Any of that for you guys? I mean if we trade accordingly with the rules, we get pips, but we miss the reversal ones.. Any feedback?

Reversals

K_Unit:
Anyone out figure out what the best possibility to spot a reversal with the River? Using Fibs, or channels? Any of that for you guys? I mean if we trade accordingly with the rules, we get pips, but we miss the reversal ones.. Any feedback?

Always the most difficult trades but can be done by watching for candle formation at the end of the run. Look for a combination of reversal type candles.

PT

PowerTrader:
Always the most difficult trades but can be done by watching for candle formation at the end of the run. Look for a combination of reversal type candles. PT

glad to see u back PT.what happen to your forum?

Hey

amenlo9:
glad to see u back PT.what happen to your forum?

Hey Amenlo,

Our forum is up and strong. We switched to a vboard like they have here. If you can't get in, PM me and I will get you fixed up.

PT

ok.now i am able to access the new site right now.look nice!

Hi,

Any upadte for this river ???

dashisiong:
Hi, Any upadte for this river ???

u can always visit their website for latest news

http://www.forexsrdc.com/forum/index.php

power trade

could you give me the forum for the river strategy please

i send you a pm but i dont have answer

so please send it to my email

forexmoney@gmail.com

thanks a lot

Could you help ?

Hi Power trader,

thanks for sharing this system.

I've backtest this river, but I see also false signal. I try reduce it by not trading in asia market as you suggest, but I still see false signal. Or we must use higher TF ?

May be you could give some tips or explanation how to avoid it.

Thanks,

regards

okabija

Reason: