PowerTrading/The River - page 28

okabija:
Hi Power trader,

thanks for sharing this system.

I've backtest this river, but I see also false signal. I try reduce it by not trading in asia market as you suggest, but I still see false signal. Or we must use higher TF ?

May be you could give some tips or explanation how to avoid it.

Thanks,

regards

okabija

Hello,

I have just found this site:

www.orangeroshan.com

where you can find further information on SRDC system including the River trade. However, they call it something like SRDC V and it seems to be a component of their extensive system which you can read about here:

SRDC

Orange also runs free live classes. I think one is due tomorrow Sunday 16th September 2007.

Hope that helps.

1 put some hma.v2 to filter it out...setting 30 and 50 also nonlagdot...

Files:
untitled.jpg  126 kb

mind posting 10 long continuous screens? one doesn't show the whole picture.

River Revisited

Hi,

Summer is over and I am back sharing "The River" and the PowerTrading method. I will be posting some charts on a regular basis. It is important to understand the basics of trading to be successful. The basis for the PowerTrading method is understanding Fibonacci, support and resistance and trendlines. I do not teach using many indicators and I am not a big fan of them as a whole. I think if you understand the basics you can grow your account.

PT

October 11

Here is a chart from today. I was able to capture 90 pips today using this method and as you can see in the chart, I still have a sell order in place that is in profit. I was able to play River twice because I understood at what fib number it would mostly likely turn.

PT

Files:
cableriver6.gif  20 kb

good job - nice thread and trade

PowerTrader:
Here is a chart from today. I was able to capture 90 pips today using this method and as you can see in the chart, I still have a sell order in place that is in profit. I was able to play River twice because I understood at what fib number it would mostly likely turn. PT

Thanks

cbrock5000:

Thanks Cbrock.

PT

Please either modify the first post or start a new thread with detailed explanations so we can all understand the method and download the template.

Shinigami:
Please either modify the first post or start a new thread with detailed explanations so we can all understand the method and download the template.

All of the info you wanted was posted in this thread:

Rules: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176576

Template:

RiverTemplate.tpl - DivShare

Video:

http://www.divshare.com/download/280665-723

Thanks

et_phonehome_2:
All of the info you wanted was posted in this thread:

Rules: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176576

Template:

RiverTemplate.tpl - DivShare

Video:

TheRiver.avi - DivShare

Thanks for posting this information. I have changed a few things from the early days, but not much. I will be posting more on the basic River trade as time goes on.

Thanks again,

PT

Reason: