One of the best indicators..take a look! - page 2

Is the attached indicator any use to you ? Cheers

Files:
gannswing.mq4  14 kb

hi

fxspeedster:
Hello,

I have a great indicator that I have been using standalone or for filtering for years and it has definitely withstood the test of time. I have attached a screen so that all of you can see its efficacy. Greatest thing about it is that it does not repaint. Second best thing is that if one was even to trade it manually, it has a good win rate with many breakeven trades when the market reverses quickly. The only problem is that it is only written for MT3. Can a good programmer here convert it for MT4?

This indicator is based on Gann swing theory. Very easy to figure out what it does by looking at the chart. But very effective as well. Hope we can get this converted to MT4 soon. Good trading to everybody!

Hi ...can u explain a little bit how to use it ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
Hi ...can u explain a little bit how to use it ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Don't know I am just too busy collecting the goodies

Great indicator

Stay in the trend until the trend is broken.If going long let the previous pullback be broken ,and same applies to shorts

Is there anything else like this

El cid

The indicator is pearhaps from "W.D.Gann Treasure Discovered" from Robert Krausz. A verry effective method!

You find explanations here: Fibonacci Trader - The first Multiple Time Frame Software for Traders under Multiple Time Frames.

leeb:
Is the attached indicator any use to you ? Cheers

Hi Leeb! The GannSwing MT4 version you posted is the same as GannSwingOwn.mql (MT3) version that I posted. This is definitely useful but in order for us to use it someone needs to convert the MT3 indicator posted. Thanks for posting this

please exlain

hi,

may explain how can i use it please?

ashrafnajo:
hi, may explain how can i use it please?

Very simple. You buy when the Blue dot appears and sell when the Red dot appears. You can set your Stop Loss and Target profit based on the levels of the most recent swing pivots. Basically it can be used as a SAR (stop and reverse) where you will always be in the market..either short or long. Hope this helps.

thank you friend for your replay.

may you explain this, i open chart MT3 on M1 i saw red dot below the candle and the price goes up and after while i saw red dot up the candle and the price goes down, now i am seeing blue dot upper the candle , may you explain if i have to focus on color of dots or its doesnt matter?

and i seeing the dots move with price, you said it didnt repaint, or there is some how to deal with such move.

sorry for bothering, but i will be glad if i laernd from people like you.

ashrafnajo:
thank you friend for your replay. may you explain this, i open chart MT3 on M1 i saw red dot below the candle and the price goes up and after while i saw red dot up the candle and the price goes down, now i am seeing blue dot upper the candle , may you explain if i have to focus on color of dots or its doesnt matter?

Dots do not change once the bar formation has ended. Intrabar you may see the dots change.

Reason: