Learning Cycles For New Traders - page 18

98% accurate system

Hi Dan,

What is your method of determining the accuracy of the system?

Thanks, DL

PowerTrader:
criss73,

The general method works because I have been trading the River live for 4 months and usually make between 200 to 700 pips per week. As I said in my earlier post, there is more to it than the cross and Dan has obviously not traded it or thought it out in full. He has some good ideas, they are just not tested long term. Most of these methods are based on

Rob Booker's 5/13/62. There are some elements of Vegas here as well.

Dan made some posts on the Powertradingfx website but it was clear he was interested in promoting his own trades and not what has been tested. He may get it if he sticks with it for a while, just not there yet.

PT

The main problem is when the market keep changing from up to down and down to up..

Any suggestion PT to make it better?

Pj

Yes

primajaya:
The main problem is when the market keep changing from up to down and down to up..

Any suggestion PT to make it better?

Pj

I do have some suggestions but not really for what Dan is posting. I am sorry and not meaning to flame his thread since my thread has been and I know how it feels. Problem is if you check out Dan's posts you will find that he keeps starting these threads based on something he may have read and advertising it as something it is not. I will not lead you to other threads but you can check out my posts and see what I am talking about.

PT

98%

I have subscribed to this thread. I love it when new systems hit the forum. Am waiting with great hope. Thanks for sharing in Advance. Jatki2430

primajaya:
hi.. Dan.. 98% accurate.. wow hope you tell me the truth because may be we can make the EA.. Pj..

Of course he;s telling the truth. the eBook the strategy he paid $99 bucks for says it works. with Dan around you will be writing lots of ea's primajaya. maybe 5 or 6 a week. by the way are you related to that Sanjaya singer dude? the one that sings bad. roflmao.

------------waiting------------------

Ted Noogent:
........ by the way are you related to that Sanjaya singer dude? the one that sings bad. roflmao.

LMAO..

I think he is an Indonesian just like me..

Still, my experience told me to stay away from any kind like this, but I'm still listening.

topofwld:
Does this system Have An EA? or is it manuel

No EA, just maual...

..for now...

How do I look?

Reason: