PacMan (my first hybrid) - page 6

matrixebiz:
Getting this error:

2007.03.22 12:55:59 '9009430': order sell 0.02 EURAUD opening at 1.6526 sl: 0.0000 tp: 1.6503 failed [Trade is disabled]

Something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

hahaa. it not you meng. it the ea choking on its dumbness. that error not problem. its a feature.

shibeng:
hahaa. it not you meng. it the ea choking on its dumbness. that error not problem. its a feature.

Hey shibeng, if your intention in this thread only saying all those negative things, just leave. I think all of us here have the same purpose to see a new opportunity for a better system. An EA posted here in this forum is not meant to be perfect and used in real account immediately. I am sure they are still in development stage, otherwise it won't be here.

What's the problem with you? I read all your posts and most of them filled with critics and those negative stuffs. My suggestion is if you don't like something, just leave them okay. We are not here to start flaming each other. Hope you understand mate.

matrixebiz:
Getting this error:

2007.03.22 12:55:59 '9009430': order sell 0.02 EURAUD opening at 1.6526 sl: 0.0000 tp: 1.6503 failed [Trade is disabled]

Thanks

Not a clue. Down load the regular Bipoler from 1st post in bipoler thread. See if it gives the same error.

I did not change any of the order send functions. Just lot sizes, and signals. And external settings options.

What broker are you using?

Do you have a smiley face in the top right corner?

Dave

shibeng:

Enough is enough.

How much more does this guy have to harass me until he gets IP banned?

Its not just me now, the comments are being directed to others.

Forex Factory would have kicked this guy out after the first flame.

There is no debate going on between this guy and any one else in this thread. His only purpose in being here is to be a major a$$ hole.

Can he get at least a warning to stop or something?

Or how bout a vote? We can be democratic about this right?

Also....I have been running pacman real money in place of bipoler all week. Everything functions just fine.

So once again your comments are unfounded and holds about as much water as a window screen.

Dave

It's obvious Shibeng is just a kid.

Never-the-less, I'm tired of reading the posts by him. Why? Because he is a freeloader looking for a lazy man's way to make money.

I don't trade Bipolar or Pacman or 10 points 3. But I admire the effort these guys put into the work. Shibeng, nobody will respect you until you put forth effort and hard work toward research.

shibeng:

I am looking into different ideas on indicators and filters. Some one in bipoler mentioned volitity indicator. I have googled my fingers off trying to find one and can't. If any one has or knows where to get a volatility indicator, can you let me know.

I am currently testing Money Flow Index(MFI) It signals on a 50 line cross above 55 will allow buy and below 45 will allow sell. I fit it into the vol., cci signal and blocked the others. After thinking about it I'm not sure if I want the others to signal when CCI isn't. I'll probly make the CCI/MFI signal be confirmed by JVEL. And give an option for RSX to be true or false.

If I can find volitity indicter I'll fit in to the CCI/MFI.

My bipoler tests were almost always 52%, or something close to that. Now the PacMan tests are from 60-72%. So I am going to work on accuracy of signal first. The more accurate the signal the less it will need to use martingale. Maybe martingale can be more of a back up, then primary thing. And need less max trades.

I will post updated version after I figure out the equity target problem. I have spent days trying to make it look at L_Profit+S_Profit >= AccountBalance. I used the existing equity target code and order send. I keep getting invalad ticket for order send function. But soon as I change it to AccountEquity >= AccountBalance it does just fine. Ive tried different ways of defining. I dunno what else to try.

Any ideas?

Dave

My vote is for had enough of shitbeng... go away

Hi matrixebiz,

I think you have to enabled it on the platform : Tools -> Options -> Expert Advisors -> tick all the options

Make sure Expert Advisor button on the screen is pressed and also make sure you allow it to trade when you attached the EA

matrixebiz:
Getting this error:

Thanks

xxDavidxSxx:
My bipoler tests were almost always 52%, or something close to that. Now the PacMan tests are from 60-72%. So I am going to work on accuracy of signal first. The more accurate the signal the less it will need to use martingale. Maybe martingale can be more of a back up, then primary thing. And need less max trades.

I will post updated version after I figure out the equity target problem. I have spent days trying to make it look at L_Profit+S_Profit >= AccountBalance. I used the existing equity target code and order send. I keep getting invalad ticket for order send function. But soon as I change it to AccountEquity >= AccountBalance it does just fine. Ive tried different ways of defining. I dunno what else to try.

Any ideas?

Dave

I know I'm just jumping into a long standing thread, but there is something very serious alassio mentioned earlier that nobody has addressed. The 2nd 3rd and Nth trade *MUST* have an increased chance of success or martingale/pyramiding fails. All you do is earn swap and spread for your broker, and each time, you loose money on swap and spread. (Swap may eventually outpace spread, but it won't correct for the market.) Martingale/Pyramid structures *need* an increased chance of success on the secondary trades. To "Fix" this, all you really need is some sort of delay and enter intelligently on the Nth trade - or enter the 2nd trade in response to the first signal failing in a specific way. (like bounce sell -> trend buy or bounce buy -> bounce buy)

It isn't the algorithm, it is the execution. My 2 cents nobody really asked for, but I did a lot of math and testing on this for a client who ended up not paying me after he admitted I was right. Martingale looses money at a rate equal to broker spread + swap fees. More loops = longer time line necessary to make the obvious apparent. If you want this to work, just give those later trades a Profit Ratio of 1.02. This is of course, a signal issue and not a lot size issue...

As for the trade sizing, I did some code that increased the total risk vs total profit if that is what you're stuck on. I always use FreeMargin for lotsizing so 10 * 10% trade != bankrupt. (54% account committed instead of 100%) Any extra work that needed to be done, I shoved over to TP:SL.

shibeng:

Is it just me, or this guy really annoying? I've encountered his posts all too often and I have yet to see him actually contribute anything to this forum other than sarcastic remarks.

Reason: