Suggestions for Trading System

Same idea as with other: if you have a good idea for a Trading System? Post here and we will develop it (all ideas will be evaluated first).

Schutzman

This ideas comes from the book Entries and Exits from A Elder.

It was developed by a guy called Fred Schutzman with the idea to catch long term trades.

I was playing for a while with this setup but I can't find a right way to trade with.

Rules in a picture from the book:

I just replaced MACD with PPO.

Indicators and Template

Files:

Snap

This system was developed by FXMC Analyst Richard Lee.

It was posted originally on FXCMTR web and then replicated on Investopedia.

Link full explanations and rules: Combined Forces Power Snap Strategy

It gives to stochastic a new function by using the Signal with a heavy smoothed period. This is a anticipatory system, it will tell us where the price could go 5/6 bars before the move as you can see on the picture.

I've traded this system purely and with some personal variations. As an Stochastic Fan I really like this setup.

Files:

This is snap in action...

This is lucky picture because on last trade we see a MACD pattern with Stoch cross, besides the (Maybe) best pattern ever discovered helping to get a winner.

Files:
pic123.gif  29 kb

Here is the Euro today.

Maybe we could replace the stochastic values from Advanced Trading thread with the Snap values to get less whipsaws a a bit of easiness.

Advanced trading.
Advanced trading.
  • www.mql5.com
At this time we could start a thread about classical trading methods to traders with a bit of experience with the main goal of learning about trend...
Files:
pic1234.gif  22 kb

CCI Setup

This is a very old CCI setup that I just remembered by reading other popular new thread on forum when members are using CCI.

I started to ask me: Linuxser, did you see this before.

It was posted long time ago here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172973

It's based on only three patterns besides Woodie setup which are easy to recognize. During some time I was a heavy fan of this method and I can't remember why I stopped to use it . Dr Bob was banned from Woodie trading room to impulse this method according to his papers.

Attached is the template. You only need the My version of Woodies CCI V5 and All Averages V3 from igorad.

I will post the three setups with instructions later.

Files:
pic1234_1.gif  27 kb
pic12345.gif  24 kb
drbob.tpl  18 kb

Need coder for this indicator

Hi

I found this indicator in a website.. Emini Day Trading and Futures Trading Education!

and he claims it can be used in any market

anyone there who can code it for MT4

Thanks

Files:
forex.jpg  166 kb

sugesstion for trading system for M1 M5

Hi

Anyone can suggest any good profitable system or EA for M1 and M5 and also please mention the pairs..

thanks

sillykiddo:
Hi

I found this indicator in a website.. Emini Day Trading and Futures Trading Education!

and he claims it can be used in any market

anyone there who can code it for MT4

Thanks

Hi,

It could be coded (translated) by knowing the used formulas.

well it is about devergence thats all i can remember from the 1 week freee trial

sillykiddo:
well it is about devergence thats all i can remember from the 1 week freee trial

I believe it's a bit more complicated than divergences.

We some have divergence indicators here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175886

Reason: