CCI Woodie like - page 14

Do people actually follow Woodie's system?

The old man is a complete fraud. LOL.

Personally I stuggle to call anyone a fraud. Nine times out of ten the reason something didn't work as claimed has been because of me. I don't follow Woodies complete teachings but I have studied his methods. Within his methods I have found something that works for me. I am grateful for all sources of information coupled with the efforts of some very talented coders on this site. Even methods that don't work only serve to point me in the right direction.

daytrade5

Woodie is a fraud. Period.

He can't trade. He takes in money that was given for charity.

He is as big of a bastard that I know.

Scum would be another word I would use.

I use woodie`s cci but i don`t follower woodie`s system.

Linuxser:
Is not mine exclusively as I posted on the thread start Is an indicator made with/from different sources. Every coder as I, needs to have merits. Also latest version is on that first post.

My wife says that if I'll go to the beach I will not find the see.

Thanks a lot Linuxser

oaCCI_Cross_New.mq4

Scalper03.......I see that this indicator has a user setting to "show" the alert. I did'nt notice anything that would turn on an audible alert. Is this possible and if so, how would I make it happen??

Regards,

daytrade5

daytrade5:
Scalper03.......I see that this indicator has a user setting to "show" the alert. I did'nt notice anything that would turn on an audible alert. Is this possible and if so, how would I make it happen??

Regards,

daytrade5

setting the "show" turn to"true",and you can change the cci parameters.

and there are three types arrows.

Files:
m5.gif  45 kb

woodies pivot

hi guys.

can some one please add to the woodies pivot the possibility to see where was the line in the past like in this daily pivots?

thanks.

Files:
wpivotp.mq4  7 kb

400396:
hi guys.

can some one please add to the woodies pivot the possibility to see where was the line in the past like in this daily pivots?

thanks.

Here is one indie: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176411/page8

I see you posted an old version of my pivots from Elite Section (Pivots_Daily). Is old so no problem, next time be a bit more careful.

Linuxser:
Here is one indie: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176411/page8 I see you posted an old version of my pivots from Elite Section (Pivots_Daily). Is old so no problem, next time be a bit more careful.

Right, - allways check if you posting latest one

Reason: