Scalping Trading system

Before I start I know there will be you out there who will think that I am mad, however humour me!

Hi everyone, I am new to trading forex and have been running demo accounts and analysing charts. I have noticed that in most cases an opening price on a new bar (on a bar chart, its easier to see) will usually move down from the opening price, this in itself I believe presents a scalping situation enabeling tight loses and stops to be generated.

I know this sounds very simplistic, however I am employed in the field of analysis and prepare papers on things you would'ent believe, this picks up simple things that usually get missed. Anyway it does away with the need for indicators and EA's that usually dont work anyway. I am wondering if there is anyone out there willing to put some code together for me so I can collect more data in real time. I would like it to trade every bar(time frame 1M, 5M, 15M and 30M) I would like it to take small profits(Changeable) with a changeable stop loss.

If you think this is a waste of time please do not write and tell me so, I understand, however for those who are willing to try something a little different play on.

The code I am requesting will enable me to extend the research and add other factors that I already have.

I have already heard it all "forex goes up and down" and is'ent this just gambeling?

Well thanks for your time and at least you will be interested enough to help or you have already fallen off your chair with laughter.

Best regards Bob

Normally, fx brokers frown on short term trading. Even if you could code an EA of this, finding a broker to work with you will become the biggest barrier.

Dave

Agree

I gotta agree with the last post. Usually, scalping involves manual trading, that means you have to manual open and exit on your platform.

omeforex:
I gotta agree with the last post. Usually, scalping involves manual trading, that means you have to manual open and exit on your platform.

I think the thread starter is not necessarily looking for an EA to trade the system, just an EA to log statistical data.

Am I right about that?

Scalping

Hi, I think you may have misunderstood, the ea is to simply collect data AS LOOKING AT IT MANUALLY TAKES FOR EVER. i TAKE YOUR POINTS HOWEVER ABOUT THE SHORT TRADES, THIS IS EASILY OVERCOME BY LOOKING AT LONGER TIME FRAMES AND TRADING SAY ON THE HOURLY, 4 HOURLY OR DAILY BARS. i HOPE THIS EXPLAINS THINGA A LITTLE BETTER. REGARDS BOBC

Forex scalping is the art of using high leverage and a large number of short term trades to steadily increase an account. Usually, only 1 to 5 pips are targeted for each trade. This type of trading appeals greatly to day traders and those looking to minimize the risk involved in trading currencies. Next to money management, “risk control” is the single most important trait to a surviving (and thriving) currency trader. The small amount of time that is spent in the market limits much of the risk in exposure in comparison to a longer term system. Also, the freedom involved in a speedy Forex scalping system in such a liquid market is a “magnet” that drives many traders from other markets to try their hand in currency. A disciplined and steady scalper could seamlessly double or triple an account, and spend only a fraction of the time in the market as a common day trader.

Scalping strategy

Forex Scalping is a good strategy to choose and use often. Many new forex traders attempt to scalp the market during times of volatility or of news trading -- but these times are much more risky for any strategy, including the forex scalping strategy.

Scalping Strategies

Reason: