Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 22

Tbenjamin:
Thanks this will help alot. I plan to start my live account Jan 1st. after 2 months of demo practice. I'm interested in the automated strategy trading. Is there any more info you can provide. I've been looking at FAP. But not sure if it will work with the FXCM platform. I haven't seen anything on the website regarding compatibility.

Friend i am new to this forum. I had been trading this market since 2004 and now willing to help new traders coming into this market. It is nice that you have been practicing demo accounts for two months. This is the first step that all new trades must take. Before entering this market or signing up with any broker one must use their demo accounts which will help you to trade this market as well know the broker and its trading platforms.

x hair used for mtframes of the pair

Hello,

I am wondering if Meta Trader program has an add-on option for x hair whether it can be tied up for other time-frames at same time on one pair???

thanks in advance..

happy new year

Can autobuy script work with synergy with indicator alerts

Without any EA or by EA can an indicator alert be an order on the server.

Isn't it possible to have crosshair show up in all chart windows?

Hi all,

I have several charts open for a particular currency pair (with each chart showing a different time frame). When I move the crosshair over one chart I want it to also show up on the other charts, making it easier to compare different price areas in all timeframes.

Is this not possible, I can't find a way of doing this?

Thanks alot.

Well. if you think about it,

How exactly would that even work?

You're moving a cross hair on a 1m chart, and its supposed to move within price levels on a 15 minute chart.. 30 min chart.. etc?

That doesn't really make sense.

I'm sure I saw a video a while ago of someone trading where it looked like the crosshair was moving in all timeframes by the correct distance (according to what the timeframe was).

the reaction speed of MT4

Dear friends:

I found when i have internet connected, the mt4 is more slower than the offline status, how to avoid this phenomenon.

regards

okok

okok

Reason: