Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 55

Display two time frames

Thank you NewDigital.

KeithN

Pda

rookie001:
I have question about MT4 functionality but they are different ones. I hear it can be used on mobiles and PDAs ... so I want to know if for a mobile version one has to buy MT4? I mean is there a fee for this specific version ? How does it run on mobile - any one using it ? Can custom indicators be added to mobile too ? Hope my questions get answered here ! Thanks

Hello ,

Ask your brokerage company they will provide you with a mobile platform to your PDA , my company offers it for smartphones which is quite cool, so contact your company.

Thanks

Failed to download

I'm using Vista, I try to download WinZip 9.0 but I can't extract the files. I try do many times but still failed..I don't know what's problem..may be somebody can assist me...thx..

my 2 cent advice for those who are starting

if your demo don't get you A+ in forex monthly consolidated stmt

Never enter forex with your real money i.e. B grade people are not good enough, C grade people are those who win in some week/ style, and lost in others

HELP scale the chart

I hv trouble with scale fix one to one for gold and oil trading

I have come to properties and choose scale fox one to one but it did not work

Files:

ngoan:
I hv trouble with scale fix one to one for gold and oil trading I have come to properties and choose scale fox one to one but it did not work

thanks very nice

How would you do this calculation??????

How would you calculate the average Daily return of fx trading activity and expected end of the month return at the start month.

I am lookin to calculate the average daily return of 6 months Fx trading statement. also, looking to calculate the expected end of month return. How would some one calculate it. do i need to use (Profit/Deposit)/Number of trading days to find my daily averagte return? I need to convert this to programming language. I would be grateful if you could provide me with equations as i am not looking to use Excel.

Thanks alot

Using forex and local data files

I am interested in using the forex trading tool and all of my investment/trading data is stored locally in my own files.

There seems to be quite a bit of technical talk about programming the platform which I do not understand.

What is the easiest way to import my information and get set-up quickly?

xx3xxx:
my 2 cent advice for those who are starting

if your demo don't get you A+ in forex monthly consolidated stmt

Never enter forex with your real money i.e. B grade people are not good enough, C grade people are those who win in some week/ style, and lost in others

+1, if I understand him correctly.

Stay on a demo until you have at least 6 months consistent profits. If I had had the common sense to do that it would have saved me a lot of $.

They offer demo accounts for a reason people. Forex is a shark.

Reason: