Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 36

Metatrader.

How can i add my indicator to automated trading system....?

Dear Member

I have a custom indiactor which i need to set it as a automated trading system. How do i set it up....?

Please reply me

With regards,

Pat

In order for the indicator to make trades you will need an Expert Advisor that takes input from your indicator.. You can learn how to make your own Expert Advisor thru some of the tutorials, you can ask/pay someone to create the EA for you. Or you can tryout some of the Expert Advisor Automated Builders that are available.. I have not tried the Builders that are out there so dont have any comments there..

how to allow ddl import

When I used this indicator there is an warning window popped out and let me allow dll import. How to do that? Thanks for your help!

Files:

2 places to do:

- in Metatrader's menu - Tools - Options - Expert Advisors:

- in you are already attached indicator to the chart: right mouse click on the chart - Indicators List - Edit:

You must check all 2 places.

Same for EA.

Files:

Expert Advisor can you...........?

I have an expert advisor MA cross EA. Can I trigger it manually? In other words when all the signals I am waiting for, I click start on expert. I would only like it to close on cross-over. This one opens and closes. I have searched the internet. the one I have is: Universal MA cross EA mq4

Thanks in advance

Auto Refresh Chart

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for an indicator or an EA that can refresh the metatrader chart. For example, I have couple of indicators that will not show on the chart until I scroll between time frames. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

KC

hi

what do u mean ? almost all indicator refresh itself , do u want to compare between TF ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Like Shi

Hi,

Like the Shi indicator. You can not see the shi dot unless you refresh the screen or toggle between the time frame. I am looking for something that can auto refresh the chart. I hope this makes sense?

Thanks,

KC

Looking for MT4 charts

Hi,

I am looking to add these charts to the MT4 platform.

Any idea how to go about it?

EURNZD

GBPCAD GBPAUD GBPNZD

CHFCAD CHFAUD CHFNZD

CADNZD

NZDJPY

Thanks,

JForex.

Reason: