Solo! and insisting to be that way... - page 6

you guys sounds serious here. so, i decided to give you guys some help. try this 1, it will blow your ass away with hi-octane boosted. M30 EURUSD. No optimization, just 1 try and get some good results. good luck.

Regards,

David

Files:
hioctane.gif  6 kb
hioctane.htm  500 kb

davidke20:
you guys sounds serious here. so, i decided to give you guys some help. try this 1, it will blow your ass away with hi-octane boosted. M30 EURUSD. No optimization, just 1 try and get some good results. good luck.

Regards,

David

Very funny David Who knows? One day Solo may have an optional nitrous oxide too!

Avalonish:
Very funny David Who knows? One day Solo may have an optional nitrous oxide too!

Well, I aint playing the fool here. Check out the UseRSIFilter function, if you disable it, your ride will be less accurate. When you switch it back on, it actually produce more profit. Compare to H4 curve fitting system, i did rather belive in high frequency trading system. I even have an API running on 30seconds chart on OANDA. If you seriously think about making a super EA, this will be your starting platform. Highly efficient! If you want to, rename it as Solo v1.6, post it on #1 post, I'll remove it from my previous post to maintain your thread. Good luck.

Regards,

David

Hello,

Here's my test with others parameters for HiOctane (many risk)

Michel

dmbsys:
Hello,

Here's my test with others parameters for HiOctane (many risk)

Michel

Bonjour... risk factor 8?! HOHOHOHO!!! Seems pretty crazy. by the way, I've tested EMA mode seems less accurate. anyway, thanks for sharing...

Regards,

David

davidke20:

Regards,

David

Ok, I'll try this one on Sunday. Haven't really had to much luck with the other Solo versions so far. It's still early though since I like to give it the full week and since there have been many version this week its been hard to test fully.

Avalonish:
HI BrunoFX!; HI dmbsys!

I'm glad more of us will be testing Solo. You're right, it's the high risk part I'm worried about too. I'm yet to have confidence in the auto "close trade" saftey valve coded into the EA.

Reagarding the H4 and D1 TF, I'm currently using H4. It gives more trades than D1 and that's why the possibility of losing out on a few trades is higher than D1.

I believe we need patience - lots of it compared to other EAs, MACD-dependent EAs are like the diesel version of any vehicle. Slower but gets you from point A to point B more reliably than a high-octane vehicle

Then again, I might be wrong

Hi, Avalonish! Several posts ago you mentioned the following settings for Solo 1.5 : On M30 TF, GBPUSD, MM=True, TP=200, TS=35, F-MA=80, S-MA-120, Signal=25, MA-Period=250. But in the post above you tell about D1 and H4. Do you test it on M30, or still D1/H4 with these settings? Thanks!

Trader83:
Hi, Avalonish! Several posts ago you mentioned the following settings for Solo 1.5 : On M30 TF, GBPUSD, MM=True, TP=200, TS=35, F-MA=80, S-MA-120, Signal=25, MA-Period=250. But in the post above you tell about D1 and H4. Do you test it on M30, or still D1/H4 with these settings? Thanks!

no doubt on higher time frame will have higher accuracy, especially anti trend system. but you'll have less trade, another thing is, without stop loss! its pretty horrible to trade without stop loss for me. therefor, i created HiOctane with stop loss. Accuracy above 70% with stop loss, i think its pretty reasonable, dont you think so?

Trader83:

Hi there T-83! I prefer the H4 and D1 on this EA. I mostly do my live manual trading on those time frames as well. Less noise. Sometimes I use lower time frames for certain confirmations..

BTW, I coded both a stop-loss function and a trailing stop function into the EA before even starting this thread. However, as I previously mentioned, the EA has a built-in function that acts like a stop-loss. If the trade is going bad the EA will close it and start looking for the next oppertunity..

Though Solo makes less trades on higher TFs, it's more reliable. Remember the rabbit and tortoise story? For that, guess I'll stick to deisel

Sincerely,

Thanks a lot Avalonish and davidke20! Btw, do you use these settings MM=True, TP=200, TS=35, F-MA=80, S-MA-120, Signal=25, MA-Period=250?

Reason: