Solo! and insisting to be that way... - page 4

matrixebiz:
Ok, cool, so the multi trade open is working now by moving the line up one bracket?

No multi trade wasn't our intention - remember? Our primary goal was getting Solo to freely enter and exit the market one trade at a time - regardless of any existing opened orders in the terminal. That became our goal because Solo never made any trade while there were opened orders... By "opened orders," we meant any manually entered trades or trades made by other loaded EAs. Solo only bought or sold after existing trades were closed...

I guess we will not know for sure if we resolved the issue at hand until the market opens on Monday...

BTW, where are you from Matrix? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to

Anyone get profitable results using different pairs or time frames.

Kevin

Avalonish:
No multi trade wasn't our intention - remember? Our primary goal was getting Solo to freely enter and exit the market one trade at a time - regardless of any existing opened orders in the terminal. That became our goal because Solo never made any trade while there were opened orders... By "opened orders," we meant any manually entered trades or trades made by other loaded EAs. Solo only bought or sold after existing trades were closed...

I guess we will not know for sure if we resolved the issue at hand until the market opens on Monday...

BTW, where are you from Matrix? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to

Cool, I'll start forward testing 1.2 today, and I'm from Ontario Canada

I can't get this EA to place a trade. I have it on 5 minute chart and changed MA trend period to 5. It should have traded many times looking at the chart. Anyone have the same problem.

Kevin

Mine did trade but of course only has the one until it closes

Hi guys!

I'm sorry for any disappointment..

Before I whent to work today, I saw something really cool. Solo made a trade beside the two manual trades I opened last week! I was happy all day long.

Came back and my computer was off - the whole neighborhood experienced a 10 minute power outage according to my neighbor

Anyways.. no need to cause myself an ulcer... The week is at its begining..

Sincerely,

I like this EA. What setting controls how it closes a trade if it thinks it's going to go in the wrong direction? See pic. Two trade were going to go against me so the EA settled and closed off a couple pips still in profit

Files:
soloclose.jpg  223 kb

BTW Matrix.. I noticed you're still using 1.1.. If you may, could you download 1.2 from the first post and use it in conjunction with 1.1? All you need to do is just enter a different magic number when you load it on a seperate chart..

Sincerely,

The same MACD / MA rules it uses to enter the trade I believe you also have set the trailing stop as well!

Depending on the close signal, it sometimes closes while the trade is still in profit, it sometimes go to minus then back to take profit, and sometimes it will act as a stop loss and closes in the negative...

Once I'm really confident of Solo's intentions, I will go live.. I really hope it will act the same as in demo!

Sincerely,

Ok. Actually I think I'm running 1.2 on my home PC. This is my work PC. I'm trying do get someone else to get me some code so the EA will trade with other currencies while there already is a trade open. Feel like I'm missing out on some good trades

BTW, what settings are you using?

Reason: