Brokers discussion - page 3

I want to create ASCTrend thread here in elite section and start to develop EA for m1 timeframe. Besides we already have 1 EA developed by Igorad (not posted yet) so people will need the brokers which allow to scalp. I am not sure about M30 timeframe bu it may be necessary for M1.

Awesome!

newdigital:
I want to create ASCTrend thread here in elite section and start to develop EA for m1 timeframe. Besides we already have 1 EA developed by Igorad (not posted yet) so people will need the brokers which allow to scalp. I am not sure about M30 timeframe bu it may be necessary for M1.

That would be awesome... I've spent the last two days going through the entire ASCTrend thread and am very interested in it.

Have you ever personally tested pedzr8888's EA for M30? I keep getting an error that it can't find ASCTrend.ex4...

I'm a member of the elite board, and do know how to code in several langs, but I'm new to MT4 - I'd love to help, if my skills are up to it.

Thanks for all the awesome info here!

-cubesteak

cubesteak:
That would be awesome... I've spent the last two days going through the entire ASCTrend thread and am very interested in it.

Have you ever personally tested pedzr8888's EA for M30? I keep getting an error that it can't find ASCTrend.ex4...

I'm a member of the elite board, and do know how to code in several langs, but I'm new to MT4 - I'd love to help, if my skills are up to it.

Thanks for all the awesome info here!

-cubesteak

I did not test pedzr8888's EA for M30. I think it was answere on ASCTrend thead about some errors.

I want to start ASCTrend thead to create some EAs based on ASCTrend in different timerames. I (and Igorad) is having something to post in this new thread but i am just waiting for some bugs to be fixed.

Best MT4 Broker for someone with +500k in Capital?

Anybody know is the best MT4 Broker for someone with a large account balance say +500k.

Brokers discussion

Hello folks,

I was having some problems comparing all the brokers website by website, and I decided to put all on a spreadsheet, for a more easy evaluation of the thecnical sepcs on all the brokers I use. Here you have a work in progress. You are free to help on this task adding more brokers to it...

Hope it helps something.

Files:

best MT4 Broker (me)teeth)

Split it between multi boker Try fxdd or ibfx

tyger01:
Anybody know is the best MT4 Broker for someone with a large account balance say +500k.

metatrader and scalping

Is it possible to modify metatrader so one can input a take profit of 9 pips or lower.

Meta trader will not allow a take profit of below 10 pips.

Is this a problem for anybody???

marketmover:
Is it possible to modify metatrader so one can input a take profit of 9 pips or lower.

Meta trader will not allow a take profit of below 10 pips.

Is this a problem for anybody???

It is not necessary to modify MetaTrader. There are EAs with take profit level less than 10 pips. It is just some code inside EAs.

It is not a big problem. You may see this EA as an example.

Are there any real direct interbank brokers

Can i get direct forex access without third party broker who doesnt like scalping and/or effective EA's??

Ive heard of some with huge minimum deposit but is there one that allows metatrader? thanks in advance

Anyone used this dataservice from IBFX?

Is it useful?

http://www.interbankfx.com/specialoffers/Shatterfield.php

Reason: