XO_Method REVISED - page 77

jfchild:
How do you get the 8 hour open on the chart?

Go to page 72 of this thread and locate post #719 by Big Joe. If you follow the instructions provided with the indicator (see link) you should have no problems.

clahn04:
Clear and concise. Thanks a lot. One more question. Forgive my ignorance, i have never used LSMA but have heard of it. Can you point me in the direction of some info on it ( or briefly tell me what it tries to do).

Best,

cl

There is quite a lot of information on the use of the LSMA on this Forum. Just search for it, but be warned, it is another "massive" topic to work through.

Good luck.

Many thanks Valeo.

I'll be around tomorrow.

Have a relaxing evening.

Best regards

Shaun

1st trade today

So far 1 trade for me this morning.

Entered off the 5 min chart at close of 8:30 candle (GMT+2). I was a little wary because price was hovering around the 28-EMA on the 1 hour chart at this level (1.9815).

Moved stop to BE when trade was +12 and after price moved against me I made +1.

Valeo I have marked a possible exit where I could have made +8 or so .... would that have been an acceptable exit? The H1 CCI-5 had also overheated at this stage...

Would appreciate your input.

Thanks

Shaun

GBP/USD 5 min chart from earlier this morning:

He ya,

Just to tell all that my health is definately good !

My doctor said i'm able to run as long as i want.

And just to tell that premier stochastic (by mladen) doing a great job in this freaky ranging day.

See the differences between cci and the premier stochastic.

We maybe are on something good !

Thanks BigJoe I do use a stochastic on one of my 2 M5 charts. I appreciate that. I got 2 lovely entries yesterday, but offline MT4, exits not so happy. Catch up later.

Big Joe.........

Hi Joe, glad to hear about the outcome of your trip to the Hospital. Wish you continued healing and good health.

Thanks for this Stochastic. I will certainly try it out and comment on it, especially in today's market.

Best wishes.

Shaun's question......

Hi Shaun,

Your suggested EXIT is imho the correct one. Adding to your reasoning is the fact that there was a Doji @ 09h10 and the fact that the price was not breaking the Pivot properly.

Will contact you later.

Premier Stochastic......

Hi Joe,

Unless I am totally confused as to the settings for different TFs, this indicator lags seriously. I would hate to use it as an entry / exit indicator UNLESS I am missing out on something here.

I changed the settings down to try and get it to "fit" without any success. Maybe we can get Mladen to give us an idea as to what it is that the originator (Lee Leibfarth) set out to achieve.

Mladen, if you see this request, would you mind telling us more about the thought processes behind the development of this indicator. You always do outstanding work and this is no exception, but the fact that I cannot get it to "fit" concerns me.

Best wishes.

Reason: