XO_Method REVISED - page 67

Well said Joe..........

Joe I could not have said it any better. Thanks for enlightening him.

Best wishes.

Gbp/jpy

Joe, how was the 70 pips on gbp/jpy this morning? 12h20 entry.

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
Joe, how was the 70 pips on gbp/jpy this morning? 12h20 entry. Best wishes.

Was good

We got the same timing

Big Joe:
Too late BRO ! TOO LATE !! And when the cci makes his first green bar ? What ! You were sleeping ?

Thanks for the feedback. From the pdf and thread I think I understand what you mean now.

Best,

cl

Question about the long yesterday (see clahns post)

I took the long yesterday at the right moment for me, somewhat after the diamond, the ideal entry for me being the close of the "retracement" candle to the EMA8 after the longest long candle on clahns's M5 chart.

Now I was fairly hasty about my exit, and it looks very much like hanging in for the ride after 1.9965 would have been a bad idea particularly because of the EMA's on the H1 chart appearing on the M5, but also the impending news on UK house prices which are a stickler for negative sentiment these days. Last week, these held and a short was created, so this was not going to be a 100 pips long from where I was standing, even if a higher high was reached late afternoon.

I'm very grateful and glad for this insight and hope others took out their pips without being too greedy for the further break north after 1.9665 which was not available. In fact I did exit at 1.9656 because it was a major resistance from earlier. So cautious meant more pips for once.

Good luck today.

suk1000k:
I took the long yesterday at the right moment for me, somewhat after the diamond, the ideal entry for me being the close of the "retracement" candle to the EMA8 after the longest long candle on clahns's M5 chart.

Now I was fairly hasty about my exit, and it looks very much like hanging in for the ride after 1.9965 would have been a bad idea particularly because of the EMA's on the H1 chart appearing on the M5, but also the impending news on UK house prices which are a stickler for negative sentiment these days. Last week, these held and a short was created, so this was not going to be a 100 pips long from where I was standing, even if a higher high was reached late afternoon.

I'm very grateful and glad for this insight and hope others took out their pips without being too greedy for the further break north after 1.9665 which was not available. In fact I did exit at 1.9656 because it was a major resistance from earlier. So cautious meant more pips for once.

Good luck today.

Dear SUK,

Remember that if you make 10 pips EVERYDAY, one day you will making some serious money.

Best traders of the world take some time to make their millions.

Ed Seykota turned $5,000 into $15,000,000 over a 12 year time period.

Bruce Kovner took Two-thousand dollars turned into $1,000,000. dollars in 10 years.

Mark Weinstein who quit selling Real Estate and turned $20,000 into 1.4 million in 5 years.

Need Assistance Please

Hi everybody! I have straight question - is there anybody who can supply me with the newest version of this indicator and its rules?

This is my mail: raven_crown@abv.bg

Hope someone will help me!

Thanks in advance!

Watch out for news today folks. By the way, we need to be vigilant because there are some real rogues out there selling work from this forum these days in unpalatable ways. I'm not talking about me either - I mean some real non-traders pretending they are gods of trading. I just think we should all be aware of that because it's going to cost a lot of retail traders a lot of money in false hope. The websites are fake but a lot of money gone in to them (for example hiring models to pretend they are successful traders - very convincing).

Thanks so much Joe. We are enjoying the journey together for which I'm grateful. Valeo's support is truly a gift from the God man.

Direction today? Looking forward to ValeoFX comments if any before rest of session.

Update, made some pips before the so-called announcement. Safe but not sorrow.

DO I have to BEG

Excuse me, but do I have to beg to get the latest version of this system? I aksed very politely if someone can give it to me, either attach it here or send it to my mail or whatevet is the easiest way for you! If you combine it with the rules I will be very thankful!

Thanks!

Reason: