XO_Method REVISED - page 69

Here we go gentlemens :

Sometimes greedy is not, but sometimes greedy is IN

100 pips achieved !

Files:
gu_2207082.jpg  127 kb

This morning's entry M15

Excellent Joe. Very well done. I trust that Suk also manage to get into the trade although he is travelling (lucky man )

I decided to quickly post my entry this morning, which was based entirely on the RSis of the M15 and H1 signalling the short, with CCi-5 doing a ZLR (zeroline reject). Easy 20 pips due to the overheating M15 and H1-RSis.

Today is also a "Gann Day" and we could be in for a good trading day. Wishing you all a successful day.

clahn04:
It appears it didn't compile when i extracted them from the 5 minute zip file. I have compiled them and attached them to the chart. I guess the only thing i do not have ( not sure if it's available or if it's just a different version of an indicator posted) is the diamond indicator.

Thanks,

cl

Hi Cl, you HAVE to get those Alerts working otherwise I have to send you a new one. Also, send me your e-mail address to my PM here please.

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
Hi Cl, you HAVE to get those Alerts working otherwise I have to send you a new one. Also, send me your e-mail address to my PM here please. Best wishes.

Valeo,

I compiled and attached the alerts straight from the navigator window. (RSI 14 Silent and CCI 5 Silent). Here is a screenshot to compare to yours.

Best,

cl

Files:

Cl's Alert..

That is what it should look like!! Check your Pvt e-mail in an hour's time.

Best wishes.

Dr. Van K. Tharp

I am presently reading Dr. Van K. Tharp's latest book called "TRADE your way to Financial Freedom" 2nd Edition, courtesy of a new found friend EJ. (Much appreciate you allowing me to read this gem, EJ. Thanks)

This should be compulsory reading to all who are serious about trading, but I wish to just quote Dr. Tharp here in one area that I cannot emphasise enough:

Dr. Van K. Tharp says and I quote............"The only system you can ever trade is one that fits you. Testing it out for yourselfis part of the process that some people need in order to make a system theirs." (Blue print my interpretation)

May you get the feel of how I see this method and trade it as if it is you who developed it.

Here is to great success.

Here we go brothers :

A memorable day again ...

Files:
gu_230708.jpg  131 kb
gy_230708.jpg  129 kb

Joe............

Your trade was magnificent; having said that, you also entered on an overheating CCi-5?? OR do you not worry about that?

My entry was after the announcement at 11h15 with a 16 pip stop.

Any comments?

That true Valeo, i don't care very much because i don't mastering enough yet.

Yesterday's M15 entries...

Just to round off the entries on the M15 yesterday, I am posting the entries as I see them and for your comments if any, please.

Best wishes for today and always.

Reason: