"The 'perfect' trading system - page 87

VictorArt >> :

But I have source code of adaptive Expert Advisor, which anyone can use in their tests, trading and development :)

Pitiful code. The great inventor of OTT can't even think of analysing transaction history. What about the history of transactions, it's a whole loop to be written! He did not even have enough brains to save the value in a global variable.

This shit works on your PAMM? You're getting all fucked up here, you think no one's going to write a few words to your creditors?

Pegasmaster >> :

I don't need your successes, I feel fine without your advice. It's just that you provide absolutely no evidence that this advisor is even useful to you, let alone others. Provide it and there will be a normal discussion, otherwise, just idle chatter.

In my circle, I am used to taking people at their word.

If you don't believe what I say, that's your problem, not mine.

VictorArt писал(а) >>

It's simpler than that.

Download the source code.

I did - I didn't like it. What's the difference between the money versions?

LeoV >> :

I downloaded it - I didn't like it. What is the difference between the money versions?

The basic algorithm of all the commercial versions is identical.

The differences are in the availability of advice and the number of positions/trades opened at the same time. The more trades, the larger is the potential profit.

If you do not like it, you do not like it. There is no one to please. You cannot argue about tastes.

VictorArt >> :

In my circle, I'm used to taking people at their word.

If you do not take my word it is your problem, not mine.

Translation -

Investors, you took my word for it and lost money, it is your problem, not mine, as I am in my circle, I am used to taking people at their word.

VictorArt >> :

In my circle, I'm used to taking people at their word.

If you don't believe my words, that's your problem, not mine.

There you go again, upside down! Now it turns out the fact that I don't believe you is my problem. Interesting twist.

Sorry, but this is a forum, what "your circles" and "words" are you talking about?

You think I should have reason to trust you?!?!?!?! Why would you do that? Trust has to be earned. With actions, not screens.)

VictorArt писал(а) >> The more trades, the greater the potential profit.

If you're familiar with forex, you're not......

Pegasmaster >> :

There you go again, upside down! Now it turns out that the fact that I don't believe you is my problem. Interesting twist.

Sorry, but this is a forum, what "your circles" and "words" are you talking about?

Do you think I should have reason to trust you?!?!?!?! Why should you? Trust has to be earned. With actions, not screens.)

And who are you? Emperor of All Russia? :)

This is a forum where you communicate, not someone to kiss your ass.

You don't want to communicate with me, there's nothing easier - all you have to do is keep quiet.

LeoV >> :

If you're familiar with forex, you're not......

I'm telling you - you can't please everyone.

There are different ways to make money in forex. Some make money on commissions from trades - they need VERY many trades. If equity is at least break-even, that's just the way to go for them.

VictorArt писал(а) >> Equity is at least break-even

As long as it is unprofitable....

Reason: