New Members introduction - page 153

Hello all, i've finally decided to enter fully into the forex market, i've been jumping in and out for sometime now, but now i feel it's time to get serious. Anyway nice to meet ya all

hi everyone....

this is my 1st post in tsd...

Hello!

I want to join this forum.

Hi everyone

Hello everybody!

This is my first post here.

I am still in the stage of learning how to trade profitably.

Thank you to all the wonderful people here and the unselfish sharing of ideas and education in this forum.

Best wishes to everyone!

Hello everyone. I often get back to this forum from my Google searches so I thought that it was time to sign up. I've traded stocks, options, and Forex on and off over the last 25 years. I've had some success, but I've never made a living trading. My most recent project is an EA that will use trend trading. I've been working on the project for 3 months. I believe I can get a positive equity curve and that's when I'll go live. In the meantime, I keep hitting forums like this to give me more ideas on what to incorporate into my EA.

cja the best make indicator

Hi, I'm a newbie to Forex and new to this forum. I'm loking for for a script that allows me to open 1 lot Sell/Buy with 5 lot TP which I can modified as I needed. Hope some one in this forum could help me with my needs. Regards.

hi, need an ea to close position,,

i would like to ask some mt4 coding problem..

Reason: