XO_Method REVISED - page 134

Missing indicators help out please?

Dear Guys,

I've been following this wonderful thread for some time now, but I sadly realized that I cannot find the cci_std and standardentry_std indicators anywhere in the forum...

I really would like to try them out.. Would any of you fellows please be so good to post them either private or to the thread?

Immense thanks and gratitude to anyone that cares to help me. Thanks!

Sheridan:
Dear Guys,

I've been following this wonderful thread for some time now, but I sadly realized that I cannot find the cci_std and standardentry_std indicators anywhere in the forum...

I really would like to try them out.. Would any of you fellows please be so good to post them either private or to the thread?

Immense thanks and gratitude to anyone that cares to help me. Thanks!

hey sheridan, i deleted the indicators because it need some improvements !

just pm me your private e-mail ! i will send it to you when it is ready!

best wishes !

indicators

yevell:
hey valeo, now i use cci 50/14 on M5 and cci 34/14 on M15 !

I made a new version of cci_std, and also a new cci_candle, i have sent them to your private e-mail address, please check it and test it !

the new version does not have a problem on cpu usage, you can see my cpu usage in pic below !

by the way, today is the chinese spring festival, and tomorrow will be the first day of the year of bull ! wish everyone have a bull year !

best wishes !

could u send me the indicators please.

ValeoFX:
Well done, Yevell. You have an interesting array of "blocked"-indicators. The one that intriques me is the Bottom CCi configuration.

What is the effect on your CPU usage, please?

Best wishes.

I made a new version of cci_std, and also a new cci_candle, i have sent them to your private e-mail address, please check it and test it !

the new version does not have a problem on cpu usage, you can see my cpu usage in pic below ! please note that, i open 8 charts with the same setting at the same time !

by the way, today is the chinese spring festival, and tomorrow will be the first day of the year of bull ! wish everyone have a bull year !

best wishes !

Files:
candle.gif  71 kb
cpu.jpg  74 kb
memory.jpg  7 kb

a7med:
could u send me the indicators please.

check your e-mail !

regards !

just get in

hi guys

i love all content in this site

and eager to explore it.

i just joined last minute ago

and try to make something to post..

i am a novice in forex and i think i should

to take more advantage from you all

than trying to give any contribution to this forum

thanks.

yevell:

the new version does not have a problem on cpu usage, you can see my cpu usage in pic below ! please note that, i open 8 charts with the same setting at the same time !

best wishes !

First of all, let me wish you a Happy New Year and being the Year of the Bull, may you NOT be chased by the Bull . May your pockets be filled in this year to come.

Thank you for your contributions last year, we are looking forward to many more in the Year of the Bull.

Best wishes.

foolerished:
hi guys

i love all content in this site

and eager to explore it.

i just joined last minute ago

and try to make something to post..

i am a novice in forex and i think i should

to take more advantage from you all

than trying to give any contribution to this forum

thanks.

Welcome on board, foolerished. May your ears be bigger than your mouth for the year to come and your pockets LONGER/DEEPER than your arms.

You are very fortunate to have such abundance of expertise as to be found at TSD at your start of this wonderful career.

Best wishes.

yevell:

best wishes !

Yes, I did receive them and as I write they have been loaded for evaluation. My sincerest thanks to you.

Best wishes.

Lurking

I have been lurking for a while and am impressed with the accuracy of this system. I have been using it as a confirmation but hope to go live with it shortly. Still trying to understand how all the signals on the chart work. Nice work on this.

Reason: