New Members introduction - page 291

I am glad I am here

Hi All,

I m Babak from Iran, I am expert programer, and i am glad to share my experience

Thanks all.

regrads.

Babak

hi, ppl like to call me cmos. I'm a software engineer. nice to meet all of you.

Hi, my name is Dennis, I am from Berlin. Have been trading forex for about 4 years now and looking to learn more, more and more!

[Deleted]

Hi to all.

Grear fx community,lots of info make me a better trader

Thanks

Hi and thanks for this forum that I have been lurking on for some time. 2 years of live trading and I'm somewhat profitable but never blown an account. Hope to give something back. Cheers!

Hi, everyone. Joined the Forum, because I like analyzing Forex market. I have seen some interesting discussion about price patterns as well as harmonic trading. I have just read a book about it, so ...got interested. Have a nice day everyone.

hi to all lets make some robots

Hello I just now became a member here and want to say hello

Hello Forex Tsd community. I hope I will be a better trader with this forum