Profitable system needing EA

Hello to all coders and enthusiasts, I'm looking for someone to take on this challenge to create me an autotrade EA for further testing. I've been doing some manual backtesting and with some indicators I've put together (Not created of course) and seem to be getting great results (See Pic). I've gotten alot of good info from the great guys at FF but this setup I've devised myself trying to combine a bunch of indicators that I can get to agree on signals together and hopefully continue to agree on Indicators used; QQEA, CCI, StochHistogram, Laguerre, and maybe DMI

Hard to tell by the pic because everything is so squished but just on the one day in a few hours made trades of at least +20 to +100 pips.

If the pic looks good to you and are Interested in taking this challenge on, I can get you more of the specifics on values of the indicators and when the signal is triggered.

Thank you

Files:
matrixebiz.jpg  119 kb

matrixebiz:
Hello to all coders and enthusiasts, I'm looking for someone to take on this challenge to create me an autotrade EA for further testing. I've been doing some manual backtesting and with some indicators I've put together (Not created of course) and seem to be getting great results (See Pic). I've gotten alot of good info from the great guys at FF but this setup I've devised myself trying to combine a bunch of indicators that I can get to agree on signals together and hopefully continue to agree on

Indicators used; QQEA, CCI, StochHistogram, Laguerre, and maybe DMI

Hard to tell by the pic because everything is so squished but just on the one day in a few hours made trades of at least +20 to +100 pips.

If the pic looks good to you and are Interested in taking this challenge on, I can get you more of the specifics on values of the indicators and when the signal is triggered.

Thank you

Please provde the details of te system-rules etc and if possible indicators.

Thanks

Can you please post the template with all the indicators attached and their arrows?

Thanks

Ok, try this;

Rules: Trade when all conditions are met (see pic above);

- CCI breaks out of the Neutral zone (+/-100) in the direction of your trade. Out of bottom Sell, out of top Buy.

- Laguerre Blue head in direction of trade. From top 1.05 facing down through 0.85 Sell, From bottom 0 facing up through 0.15 Buy. And I'm thinking Lag2 Red should be going in the same direction.

- Stock histogram: +/-30 price head down though +30 crossing 0 = Sell, price heads up through -30 crossing 0 = Buy

- QQE Red solid crosses yellow dotted in direction of trade. Up Buy, Down Sell

- DMI same as QQE but Blue crossing Pink.

I don't know if you need more rules, I'm just going by what I'm seeing.

Let me know if you need more info. I might not need DMI and the Arrows aren't important. Had a couple old alert indicators on. I'm not sure on an exit strategy yet so maybe just have the options True/False for exit on next QQE, CCI, etc signal. Would also like to have True or False for each Entry as well so if I decided to not use one of the indicators as entry then set it to false.

Is EA doable? Indicator tweaking for other currencies would still need to be done. System only setup for GBP/JPY right now. Not sure if you need all the indicators in the zip but not sure if one of them call on another.

Files:
matrixebiz.zip  53 kb

Probably going to need some of the code to for the indicators to create the EA

Files:
cci.mq4  4 kb
dmi.mq4  7 kb
qqea.mq4  4 kb

This is very similair to what they are doing here, almost exactly what they are working on

Simple Method of Scalping GBP/Jpy on 1 min chart-by Imran Sait-Updated 2nd Oct 07

codybear:
This is very similair to what they are doing here, almost exactly what they are working on Simple Method of Scalping GBP/Jpy on 1 min chart-by Imran Sait-Updated 2nd Oct 07

Almost but I'm using a few different indicators to check signal

Nevermind. More isn't always better Made a bad trade today even though all the indicators were saying the same thing SUX

matrixebiz:
Nevermind. More isn't always better Made a bad trade today even though all the indicators were saying the same thing SUX

No system will give 100% winning trades. And even when you have 99% wins, you'll sometimes have days like today.

Did I get it right? You trade with re-drawing indicators?

Shinigami:
No system will give 100% winning trades. And even when you have 99% wins, you'll sometimes have days like today. Did I get it right? You trade with re-drawing indicators?

Sorry, don't know what 're-drawing' indicators are.

They don't re-paint if that's what you mean.

EDIT: Your right, after one bad trade had other good ones I guess I just got disappointed thinking my system was 100% correct. 99% wins is Ok for me

Feel better now. Winning again

Reason: