Braintrading EA - page 16

newdigital:
This EA was created by Igorad according to Braintrading system (trading on H1 timeframe with M15 confirmation).

About BT system and rules you may find in this section:

- BrainSystem: Trading Rules;

- BrainSystem: Setup Questions;

EA was created according to H1/M15 confirmation rules. And you may read this thread to understand about how this EA works (i traded this rules manually during the many months - see this thread.

To get it in work you need to know the following:

- this EA is using indicators (attached). Igorad re-coded BrainTrading2Sig indicator attached as well0 to be used in EA. And because of that you may get different results from what I got in Brain section in public forum. Anyway, the settings of this EA should beoptimized.

- Chart timeframe and trading timeframe. If we are trading on H1 timeframe and traling confirmation on M15 timeframe (classical rules for H1 timeframe) so we need to attach EA to M15 chart. And EA will trade H1 timeframe if TimeFrame=60.

- StopLossMode:

0 - no stop loss; 1 - stop loss is setted according to Braintrading1 indicators; 2 - according to Braintrading2 indicators.

- TrailStopMode:

0 - no trailing; 1 - BrainTrading1 indicators' trailing; 2 - Brainrading2 indicators' trailing.

- Stop loss and trailing stop is doing on H1 timeframe (if TimeFrame=60) but we must attach EA to M15.

- ConfirmBars - bars to confirm. If ConfirmBars=3, EA attached on M15 timeframe and TimeFrame=60 so EA will trade on H1 timeframe form 3 bar confirmation n M15. Read Brain public section to know about bars' confirmation. Just in short: it is how many read and green bars (for sell) or blue and green (for buy) on M15 timeframe if we are trading on H1.

- we may set TakeProfit and BreakEven (in points).

- Timefilter. This EA is having timefilter options. For example if SessionStart=8 and SessionEnd=17 so EA will open the orders within 8 -18 (till last bar before 18) but EA will process all the orders 24 hours a day (trailing stop, take profit and stop loss).

- we may use this EA to trade on any timeframe. For example if we want to trade D1 timeframe confirming ConfirmBars on H4 timeframe so we should attach EA to H4 chart and set TimeFrame to 1440 for example.

This EA is not using the other indicators: Parabilic, Stochastic and so on. But, i think, it may be the next versions.

Version updated to work correctly with new mql : brainexpert_v1_nmc.mq4

PS: in a lot of cases it is not just a matter of removing warnings or compiler errors. Some functions are working differently than before (GetLatError() for example) and boolean expressions are evaluated differently than before, and you might find yourself that even though the code compiles with no errors at all, it does not work the same way as before and that is the reason why almost all EAs must be revisited and checked for all the necessary changes

Files:

Brain trend version 4 updated for a new mql : brain_trend_ea_v4_nmc.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Re: Braintrading EA Brain trend version 4 updated for a new mql : brain_trend_ea_v4_nmc.mq4

Can it be more user friendly with options please?

sebastianK:
Can it be more user friendly with options please?

sebastianK

Here is a first step (made it strict and the first portion of parameters is descriptive now) : brain_trend_ea_v4_1.mq4

Files:

mladen:

sebastianK

Here is a first step (made it strict and the first portion of parameters is descriptive now) : brain_trend_ea_v4_1.mq4

Thanks for the work so far

thanks..could you share Brain1_TM smoothed.ex4

kubi:
thanks..could you share Brain1_TM smoothed.ex4

kubi

It is this one : braintrend1_tm_smoothed.mq4

A bit more upgraded EA : brain_trend_ea_v4_2.mq4

Files:

Just a short PS - this EA is a sort of "proof" to a small disagreement that I had a couple of days ago with one TSD member : I was told that since the changes in new metatrader 4, custom indicators can not be used in metatrader 4 unless they are rewritten to use OnCalculate() and OnInit(). Which is a nonsense. Not only that the old indicators are and formats are working, but they are also working in a "mixed mode" as in the case of this EAQ - when the EA is working in strict mode and the indicators are not (they are working in old mode)

mladen:
Just a short PS - this EA is a sort of "proof" to a small disagreement that I had a couple of days ago with one TSD member : I was told that since the changes in new metatrader 4, custom indicators can not be used in metatrader 4 unless they are rewritten to use OnCalculate() and OnInit(). Which is a nonsense. Not only that the old indicators are and formats are working, but they are also working in a "mixed mode" as in the case of this EAQ - when the EA is working in strict mode and the indicators are not (they are working in old mode)

Dearest MLADEN,

i was pass through that post too,actually peoples are not sure what they are going to say and what it means and how their comments effects other and how much time and efforts will be made for to reorganize ones satisfaction concerning mt4 because every possibility is there due to every day up gradations,also they have no reliable source,just they feel pride to pass they listened,who can know better than you whats happening in mt4.

regards

Reason: