Braintrading EA - page 4

ND...

So far the results for me have been Great!...

The only difference in your settings for the yen crosses are the t/p moved to 1000, the magic # is changed for each pair, my start time = 0, end time = 23, and confirm bars = 3

Also... I started testing the EA on GBPCHF... the results are very good!.. so far 3 trades with successful t/p of 100.

GbpChf

Hi Suzanne,

What settings you're using for gbpchf ?

Thanks

guernica... i use the same settings as usdchf that ND has set up for us... just changed the magic number, set t/p to 100, changed confirm bars to 3 & changed the start time to 0 and end time to 23

however... i am only trading on demo for this pair for testing...

good luck!

SuzanneFX:
guernica... i use the same settings as usdchf that ND has set up for us... just changed the magic number, set t/p to 100, changed confirm bars to 3 & changed the start time to 0 and end time to 23

however... i am only trading on demo for this pair for testing...

good luck!

SuzanneFX,

Seems your settings are much more better than mine.

Can you post re-set files for every pair (just double click on EAs attached on the chart and press "Save" to save pre-set file)?

Thanks Suzanne.

ND... here are the pre-sets:

There are 2 zip files... one contains the 4 major pairs traded on the hourly chart, placing the EA on the 15 minute chart

the other contains the yen crosses & gbpchf which is traded on the 4hr chart placing the EA on the hourly chart

Files:

SuzanneFX:
ND... here are the pre-sets:

There are 2 zip files... one contains the 4 major pairs traded on the hourly chart, placing the EA on the 15 minute chart

the other contains the yen crosses & gbpchf which is traded on the 4hr chart placing the EA on the hourly chart

Thanks.

I will look at my results tomorrow and will decide. But, probable, I will use your settings.

Hi ND, just wondering what your results were? Also can someone explain if my setup is incorrect? I installed everything as posted but on the 15m charts the Stochs Indicator does not show and also only 2 trades were placed in one day. I am running on a FXDD demo with SuzanneFX's settings (thanks Suzanne) and a change so its running 0.1 lots as i am attempting to replicate on a mini account.

Files:
screenbrain.gif  120 kb

I started to use the settings from SuzanneFX.

Just started from Monday.

ND or SuzanneFX or well anyone who is using:

I see a lot of Up blue and down red arrows which would lead me to beleive that even after the confirmation bars it should open a position, is this right or am i missing something? Does anyone have an explanation of the strategy... All i could find was setup info and discussions.

Thanks!

Reason: