BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 41

hai newdigital....

new indicator have a alert signal or not ?

klik:
hai newdigital.... new indicator have a alert signal or not ?

Old indicators are having alert.

New indicators don't have alert.

how to confirm open position? Blue dot and blue arrow come at same time for buy signal and check tf15 for confirmation? and how about take profit?

sorry bad english

klik:
how to confirm open position? Blue dot and blue arrow come at same time for buy signal and check tf15 for confirmation? and how about take profit? sorry bad english

Trailing stop according to the lines.

Two kind of trailing stops.

I am using take profit 0 and using trailing stop moving stop loss according to indicator's value (two indicators). Or use take profit 50 or 100.

Depends on volatility of the market and forex news coming.

You may see it from the previous posts when I posted some live trades.

Newdigital,

Thank you very much for these wonderful indicators.

Of course, a very big thanks goes to Beluck as well.

When using the 15m chart to confirm the trade on the 1H chart for entry, which time frame chart and which BT stop (BT1 stop or BT2 Stop) would you recommend as the initial stop loss point.

Best Regards,

Mangman

mangman:
Newdigital,

Thank you very much for these wonderful indicators.

Of course, a very big thanks goes to Beluck as well.

When using the 15m chart to confirm the trade on the 1H chart for entry, which time frame chart and which BT stop (BT1 stop or BT2 Stop) would you recommend as the initial stop loss point.

Best Regards,

Mangman

Trades on H1 timeframe: stop loss (BT stop), take profit, stoch confirmation, iTrend confirmation, Parabolic confirmation and so on. Everything is on H1.

M15 timeframe is using for Bar rules confirmation only: how many blue and green M15 bars came after H1 open bar with buy signal (opposite for sell). If we see some red color from any indicator within our Bar rules' confirmation on M15 - the signal on H1 is not confirmed.

When we will use EA so we will attach this EA to M15 chart to trade on H1 timeframe. Why? because of some coding subject: it is difficult to code EA to be attached on H1 timeframe taking right confirmation on M15. But it is for EA only.

hello newdigital

now i have a question , what do you do if on 1h timeframe a signal appears but in green and the 15min timeframe confirm (next 4 bars) ??

is this situation a confirmd trade or not ??

can we test the new all in one indicators (two) or is it not for official??

why have the new indicators no alarm?? - i thougth it`s important to have this ( i think you have read this in this thread )

thanks

regards

begu

forex2006:
hello newdigital

now i have a question , what do you do if on 1h timeframe a signal appears but in green and the 15min timeframe confirm (next 4 bars) ??

is this situation a confirmd trade or not ??

f we got sell Brain1sig and Brain2sig indicators om the same H1 (close) bar if should be some red color on M15 timeframe from time open H1 bar till close. It should be. Of course it may be many green bars but we are counting them as a valid ones. But it should be red as well (if sell on H1).

Because what is sell signal on H1 on close bar? It mean that it was sell during the whole 1 hour or 45 minutes. Price moved like that. So it should be some sell (red) color on M15 chart as well.

can we test the new all in one indicators (two) or is it not for official??

Official.

Those two-in-one indicators were created because of the following.

Many people mentioned that BrainTrading2 indicators are showing different arrows on the chart with different brokers (BrainTrading2 indicators had different performance with different brokers). And one coder fixed this problem: he re-coded all BrainTrading indicators and did just 2 indicators. And different performance problem was solved: we may set spread setting to false and will have the same performance with any broker.

why have the new indicators no alarm?? - i thougth it`s important to have this ( i think you have read this in this thread )
begu

Because it is difficult. Many people tried.

I think it will be next step in the development (alarm/alert/email and so on).

signals

Could I get buy and sell signals from this indicator midway through a bar?

thanks

mark

markt:
Could I get buy and sell signals from this indicator midway through a bar?

thanks

mark

Some old indicators are having alert on signal or stop loss movement so you may use it. If you set several indicators for alert make sure that you use different Signal ID number.

Reason: