Elliot Wave Indicators - page 12

ElliottWave

Bug update,...

woah

this thread is good, good to have 1 or 2 threads here is like that

so people with basic programming skill could learn ABC 101 of MQ4 [ not difficult at all ]

mr tool usually is expert programmer here

and the last one, is good too, change it, then put it here for US to download (easily , neat clean, clear and simple - just like this forum)

no kidding

finisheroffaith:
I have used this EA for the last 10 days and took my 3,000 demo account to over 11,000 Best EA bar none that I have found in 2 years of search for something that works.

Don't fool your trademates with this junk

We are all here to learn and to share

so please don't do that

EWPro file shared above it's an indicator,not an EA

If you have an EA to share with us,please upload it here

Do not post "empty" words

For all elliotticians newbies here..

EWPro does NOT draw CORRECT Elliott Waves on the charts.

Don't waste your time with this indicator.

I strongly suggest you to study Elliott Wave Theory,there is a lot of free stuff about it

pm if you need a good link to start with

ElliottWave

Bug update.

EWPro

finisheroffaith:
I have used this EA for the last 10 days and took my 3,000 demo account to over 11,000 Best EA bar none that I have found in 2 years of search for something that works.

Hi there. I am also trying to use this indicator on my charts, but I really can't understand how does it work.

Would you please care to explain how does it work for you and how do you actually read it?

Thanx a lot for your support

ElliottWave

Data has been deleted by mistake. Re-post.

green:EX_obj_id="ew1",blue:EX_obj_id="ew2"

ms_elliottwave.ex4

ms_kumo.ex4

Files:
ms_kumo.ex4  9 kb
ew.jpg  53 kb

Can you pls detail.. of step 7

ganesh2cbe:
Where did i made mistake......

Step 1 - unzip the scanwave folder after download.

Step 2 - checked ScanWave_v.0.2\indicators folder....

Step 3 - Copy and pasted indicators ======= > C:\Program Files\GCI MT4\experts\indicators

Step 4 - Run the ScanWave_v.0.2\SW+ Setup.exe files and got the shortcut @ desktop...

Step 5 - in MT 4 === > Tools=== > History center === >pop up Dialup box== > selected EURO USD 15 mins data == > click export and saved as "csv" file to Desktop..

Step 6 - Open Scanwave from desktop shortcut.....

Step 7 - Program opens === > all language are unknown.... somehow i opened the excel files of euro usd from desktop and added to Scanwave.

Step 8 - press the next tab showed me === > no 217 and checked the tab === > which enable the dates from and to...

below that..... in the big space below the buttons i am able to see the ===> The Elliott waves (euro usd 15.csv)

Step 9 - When i click === > The Elliott waves (euro usd 15.csv)

It expands with multi drop down with lots of elliott wave count.

#### But on the right hand side of the box nothing is display...

Step 10 - restart MT4

added indicator - all the 3 indicator Scanwave 0.2, 0.21, 0.2.2

But nothing is displayed on the MT chart....... where is the errorr...... please help me......

I went through your post and did as u said, but couldnt add csv file to scan wave, can u pls help in detailing how to add csv file to scan wave

thanx

adven

blutkehlchen:
This indicator attached , shows EW numbers and letters on charts and even advices to buy or sell , but i have no idea if this indicator repaints or is of any use at all since i never realy "believed" in EW . But maybe some people here could use it .

i used it..it repaints

Checking Post #111, I thought of trying ScanWave tool

"Step 4 - Run the ScanWave_v.0.2\SW+ Setup.exe files and got the shortcut @ desktop..."

This step needs a bit of tweak.

This is what I did:

I extracted "SW+ Setup.exe" & found another ScanWave.exe inside .\SW+ Setup\SW+\ folder, extracted that too, got the actual .exe build with it's own .rls file. it seems this .rls file is in ASCII format ( in Russian )

If you open the .rls file in Word , it should tell you that it is Cyrillic(Windows) encoding...just open this.

And use google translator to translate the Russian portion of the text to English & save the converted file as .rls ( ascii ).

Now run "ScanWave v.0.2.exe" with this translated file ( ensure to keep same name as the original, I think the exe reads this file ) in the same folder.

Scan the saved chart of 1H or 4hr or Daily or Weekly chart exported from MT4 & let the exe read it.

To get the EW rules showed on the right GUI pane, on every tree root, just do a right click & it should five you EW guidence with probability details in English.

For those familiar with Russian they do not need to translate the .rls file.

I think the idea of the tool is to pick a major low or major high point from the exported csv file , to make the analysis affective.

This is why the "start date & time" to "end date & time filter" is provided as an option in the GUI.

Hope this helps!

Just use MTPredictor 6.5

Search google for the software.

MT4 to MTP here: MT4

Ensure to analyse 15m/30m/1H/4H/1D charts from MT4 in MTP6.x & look for confirmed DP & TS levels.

Reason: