Elliot Wave Indicators - page 5

no

awesome oscillator its in to Visual trader plataform its the same of elliot oscillator are two simple moving average 5 and 34 not 35 ( elliot numbers) and the area contained between this two Simple moving average its the histogram

about the proifit taking PTI = its the area of vawe 3 / area of vawe 4 = if is over 35 we will have wave 5 if vawe 3 was up = vawe 5 up if vawe 3 down

vawe 5 down so on ADG you can trade only vawe 5 because its impossible to find a wave 3 only on te retracements ( vawe 4 ) you can see a previous vawe 3 internet its full of manuals how to use that sofware ok

i anwer to your question

PTI its a propietary study like mob bias etc ok

but if you follow this forum its full of Mob and Bias

channel = 0.931 peason index

Files:
pti.jpg  43 kb

about the channels

statistics explain this a prices series are oscillating in a volatility channel

this channel its called Linear regression its ampltude its 2 standard deviation

this help us to understand the trend with a precision of probability between 50% and 90 % = if a bar exit form this channel means the trend its End

but if you start to buy at the start of the channel and you exit when the bar exit up or down depends the direction of the channel this will give only the 30 % of profit but the volatitility channel its important when you open a position the channel gives to us the oportunity to mantain that position

rod 30, did you ever try AG's 'Seasonals' ? it looks a lot like the 'Ensign Map' --

December 2003 Trading Tips Newsletter

Elliot Wave indicator

Hi guys,

I'm looking for an indicator that says you what are the waves 1-2-3-4-5-A-B-C.

There's something in the net or am I asking a lot??

Thanks for your reply!

Just does not work.

Please corresponding ...

Files:

Anybody could make the Elliot Wave Ind work?

Is there a PTI indicator for metatrader?

Reason: