Elliot Wave Indicators - page 13

what is MS_kumo.ex4 about? how to use it?

Sugimasa:
Data has been deleted by mistake. Re-post.

green:EX_obj_id="ew1",blue:EX_obj_id="ew2"

ms_elliottwave.ex4

ms_kumo.ex4

blutkehlchen:
This indicator attached , shows EW numbers and letters on charts and even advices to buy or sell , but i have no idea if this indicator repaints or is of any use at all since i never realy "believed" in EW . But maybe some people here could use it .

anyone knows how ewpro.ex4 works?

i need elliot wave indicator the orignal

hello

i need elliot wave indicator the orignal

also how its work when to buy when sell

sorry for my english

thank you

Apply Elliott theory to stock index / please helps

Hi All,

I have read “Elliott Wave Principle - Key to Market Behavior” book and feel it is interest so I want to apply it to my real trading.

When I start to apply this theory I am in a big problem that I don’t know where I should start count wave. For example:

If the chart like bellow, I find that this chart is have 5 wave so I think that it is intermediate impulse wave and label as

But later when HNX continue to decline so much so that advance isn’t actionary and it is reactionary

Please kindly guide me how to select the first point to count Elliott wave.

Thanks you a lot

There is a software called dynamic trader , it have the proper tools to trade Elite waves , it also have a scanner that will scan the chart for EW.

Sometimes there are waves inside waves , so EW are not always very clear.

You can check wolfe waves they are easier to spot and will give better return than EW

blutkehlchen:
This indicator attached , shows EW numbers and letters on charts and even advices to buy or sell , but i have no idea if this indicator repaints or is of any use at all since i never realy "believed" in EW . But maybe some people here could use it .

Thanks for the WE indicators. I've been searching for it for a long time for MT4.

Thanks,

M

Files:

It's missing 2 key ingredients of Elliott wave, channelling and Fibonacci without those it's useless.

FX5 Eliot Wave

FX5 Eliot Wave indicator
Reason: