Elliot Wave Indicators - page 19

Elliot wave prophet elliottwaveprophet.ex4

poster:

I used it for a while, but it usually does not complete zig zag points auto. Then, I am trying to complete manually and getting different graphics, in my opinion it needs to be fixed.

poster:

Thank you for this. I will play with it this weekend

tampa:
Eliot wave pro elliott_wave_indic.mq4.zip

Did you create this EW indicator?

If so, and if you are able to create a MTF (D1, H1, M5 and M1) simplified 1-2-3-4-5 ABC EA (because we are traders not theoreticians) that logically connects this pattern within each timeframe specified I'll share with you a strategy that uses EWa as one component that has

turned a few thousand dollars into many, many millions.

If you're interested in working together, pls PM me.

The "many, many millions" is always a statement that sounds less than serious. Why don't you start with a normal 1000s?

chan123:
Hi everybody,

I am attaching herewith Elliot wave Trading Plan and indicators which I got from a Russian site. I could not install it since the manual is in Russian language.

I will be thankful if anybody can translate it in English.

thanks.

Hello Chan, where did you get this from? Could you provide a link? Since it has been a while since you obtained this image, have you found something better?

Looking forward to hearing from youl

Jozy

Jozy:
Hello Chan, where did you get this from? Could you provide a link? Since it has been a while since you obtained this image, have you found something better?

Looking forward to hearing from youl

Jozy

Jozy,

I am not using this indicator. I really forget about the site, where I downloaded the file originally. So, I am just attaching the file here.scanwave_v.0.2.zip

Files:
scanwave_v.0.2.zip  1373 kb

chan123:
Jozy, I am not using this indicator. I really forget about the site, where I downloaded the file originally. So, I am just attaching the file here.scanwave_v.0.2.zip

Thank you Chan123. I have that copy, but does not work on my charts. Moreover, wanted to see the source - possibly to learn how they use the system.

Thank you for prompt response.

Jozy

Are there still no working elliot waves indicators for MT4?

Jaquanburton:
Are there still no working elliot waves indicators for MT4?

Which indicators?

Reason: