tampa:
FX5 Eliot Wave indicator

This is not EW.

This might help to clarify : FX5_NeelyElliotWave

philt:
This is not EW.

tampa:
This might help to clarify : FX5_NeelyElliotWave

Ok thanks for the clarification. you said it was "Eliot Wave indicator".. It is not. and its not even based on Glen Neely, have you read the book?

Sugimasa:
Data has been deleted by mistake. Re-post.

green:EX_obj_id="ew1",blue:EX_obj_id="ew2"

ms_elliottwave.ex4

ms_kumo.ex4

Sugimasa, I am really liking this indi you coded. Would you please post a current timeframe version i.e., coded to Period()? In this way, I could trade timeframes other than D1. I would edit it myself, but I do not expect you to post your source code. (I already have a current timeframe Kumo cloud). Thanks.

I'm not fond of Elliot Wave but I found something interesting for those who engage in Elliot Wave trading. Check this out. Christina Ciurea's "Elliot Wave Profit".

RiuShin...I like "http://scientificforex.info"...there is nothing "Scientific" about Elliot Wave...Elliot is a "legend"...far from reality...it is a fairy tale...like Cinderella...

Sugimasa:
Data has been deleted by mistake. Re-post.

green:EX_obj_id="ew1",blue:EX_obj_id="ew2"

ms_elliottwave.ex4

ms_kumo.ex4

I put these ex4 files into Custom/Indicators but when I open MT4 I do not see them on the indicator list and can't attach to any charts. How do I get these to work. I did have a daily chart open. Thanks.

thanks! kkkkkkk

Motive Wave - anybody has tested this Software?

I just accidentely across this Software

MotiveWave: Stocks, Futures, Options and Forex Trading/Analysis Platform

they give a 14 day Trial - but I did now download it, because most of such

Trails leave some Informations in the Registry of your Computer and you can not try it again free

( maybe somebody knows, how to prevent such Registry Inputs ? )

nethertheless - another Person wrote a Review about this Software

Discover MotiveWave – And Crack the Elliott Wave Code | FOREX Trading Tips

if somebody has tried this Software - maybe he can share his Experiences?

Cheers

Reason: