Elliot Wave Indicators - page 15

You are asking how to cheat (to have eternal trial)?

Saturday :):)

Don't you think that trial will have restrictions in the exe?

nothing about any eternal cheated Software ...

I just dont like entries in my Registry, thats all

Saturday Night Fever ???

Eliot wave prophet indicator

tampa:
Eliot wave prophet indicator

Can you please tell how to use it and what it is capable of doing?

I definitely could not make it work in a backtest. Draws something, not even close what I would expect there... please help!

Tnx.

lobogabor:
Can you please tell how to use it and what it is capable of doing?

I definitely could not make it work in a backtest. Draws something, not even close what I would expect there... please help!

Tnx.

It is supposed to be this :

tampa:
It is supposed to be this :

Yes I see, looks promising on the video, but this is an Ex4 file, ie. not executable as shown in the video. All I could do is place it in the indi directory, and add to the chart. Then I have several lines, I can move those around, but nothing happens like in the vid.

Any idea?

It FEELS funny to me, how difficult it can be to come up with an Elliot wave indi, when it should be just the zig-zag with Elliot rules attached. The zig-zag is perfectly used in the harmonic patterns definition with fibonacci levels, but seems like impossible to find an Elliot wave indi that works. Why is that?

lobogabor:
Yes I see, looks promising on the video, but this is an Ex4 file, ie. not executable as shown in the video. All I could do is place it in the indi directory, and add to the chart. Then I have several lines, I can move those around, but nothing happens like in the vid. Any idea?

Sorry, I do not have the source in which we could see how it works

That is all I have

sorry

does not work!

2013.11.22 15:36:15 Can not open file 'C: \ adm_demo \ Admiral Markets MetaTrader 4 \ experts \ indicators \ Snorm Relevant Fractals.ex4'

Files:
1.png  95 kb
2.png  106 kb
Reason: