Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 61

ya gbp/usd is up 100 pips. I'll just leave it on that for a while.

thanks mr. pip

Mr Pip

What hours did you put for trading? 7-9pm est and 3-5am est?

Thanks

hours for trading

benfranklin:
Mr Pip

What hours did you put for trading? 7-9pm est and 3-5am est?

Thanks

The times are FXDD server times. I use the default settings of 0-3 and 9-11.

Might need to change for daylight savings time with 23-2 and 8-10. That would also mean changing the time handling to support 23-2. I did this in another EA so just need to copy the code.

Robert

Do you know what EST times its trades? Not FXDD times. So I can adjust mine.

Profitable pairs

Hi all

I was testing V2.4 on a demo account for 2 weeks.

I have made that after doing back tests.

As you have noted the most profitable pairs are the XXX/JPY.

And do you know what is the most profitable one??

You will be surprised:

It is the NZD/JPY6 Winning trades of 6 for last 2 weeks.

On the back testing also it's the most profitable one.

On saturday I will post the statements to share.

Continue doing the best work.

Regards

EA - Nina system

I saw Nina System gratly Profitable if it put 5M Periode for short term.

I think, this way small risk because we use small dropdown with

5M Periode.

Can anybody here make Nina system with rule:

- 5M periode for major currency

- Interbankfx brokered

- Equity minimal $1000

- use 0.1 Lot

- Not use stop loss (it covered direct by cross Nina System furthermore) +

New entry sell/buy.

invest2fx:
I saw Nina System gratly Profitable if it put 5M Periode for short term.

I think, this way small risk because we use small dropdown with

5M Periode.

Can anybody here make Nina system with rule:

- 5M periode for major currency

- Interbankfx brokered

- Equity minimal $1000

- use 0.1 Lot

- Not use stop loss (it covered direct by cross Nina System furthermore) +

New entry sell/buy.

Hi invest2fx,

If you want to make your own setting EA, you can PM Mr Pip to do it for you with a payment. Just talk to him

Regards,

DIN does not trail profit !!

I though when trailing stop moves the Stoploss it also moves the take profit but this does not happen on the DIN, when the market moves in our fav. Still all the trades close at the targeted Take profit (50 pips) so we are not shifting the take profit to move with the market, instead the trade close and another one opens? in the same direction

Mrpip can you look in the code and make the trailing stop also shift the take profit at the same time it shift the stop loss ? maybe that will stop the new trades to open when we close the old one !!!

moving take profit

MiniMe:
I though when trailing stop moves the Stoploss it also moves the take profit but this does not happen on the DIN, when the market moves in our fav. Still all the trades close at the targeted Take profit (50 pips) so we are not shifting the take profit to move with the market, instead the trade close and another one opens? in the same direction Mrpip can you look in the code and make the trailing stop also shift the take profit at the same time it shift the stop loss ? maybe that will stop the new trades to open when we close the old one !!!

It sounds like what you want is to exit the trade either with stoploss or exit signal. By moving the takeprofit as the trade moves in our favor will cause the trade to never reach the take profit.

To do this without changing the code, just set TakeProfit to 0.

Robert

MiniMe:
;

Another thing for you Mrpip

Supertrend , indicator looks really interesting indicator the signal looks more stable than the ASHI or the BBands, but I am not sure if it repaints or not ... if it does not repaint, then it would be a better option to use , try it on the chart and see the difference, it filters the market from false signals, that we used to see using the Bbands and ASHI so if it does not repaint it would replace the Dimiani the ASHI and the BBands indicators.

What i found best is entry from Supertrend and exit from xpMA ... this is only on the chart and I have not test it yet.

Alan

Not good enough.. I'd tried this indicator long time ago... trust me.

Pj

Reason: