Registration to Automated Trading Championship 2006 is opened! - page 6

ProEADeveloper wrote:
Question to Championship supervisors. EA which I develop To manage three lots I have to open three currency tabs (EUR/USD M1 for example). Each instance "knows" its own lot and handles it's own lot only. I have to attach same EA code to each tab. Also each of the EA have to be initialized with it's own configuration file (*.set file). In order to change that EA to manage all three lots within the same logic I have to rewrite a lot of tested code.
Question: Is it possible to configure installation of my EA for championship the way I have described? I will need three tabs with the same currency/time frame. Same code EA have to be attached to each currency tab. Three different configuration files will be needed to initialize each one of EA respectively. Thanks in advance.

works on single lot?

Why not open 3 times  at same time ?

The rules state; maximum open orders allowed is 3. Does that mean 5 lots per open order max, for a total of 15 lots?

i have been upload my EA for almost 4days, why it still not been checked yet?
my account name is :HHPP

L0K0:

The rules state; maximum open orders allowed is 3. Does that mean 5 lots per open order max, for a total of 15 lots?

Yes, you're right: max 5 lots per order and max 3 orders opened.

so sorry ,i just find the rules "not larg than 5 lots" today, so i change the EA code to fix it,

and upload it again,

would you kindly check it again?

thanks a lot !!!

My EA trades after the first 10 minutes of day one the first hour of the day. Do I need to change my code for daylight savings?

Current Code : if(DayOfWeek() == 1 && Minute()<10 && Hour()== 0) return(0);

Will this code be an hour off? Or do the servers adjust?

Hi Maria,

My EA was accepted into the championship but on 9/21/2006 I made a minor change to my EA code, deleted the EA, and uploaded it again. I just want to make sure that my EA will still be in the championship since I have not received an email that it has been checked by the moderator yet. I'm sure you guys are busy with the new blade server and all. But, I just wanted to check in and make sure my EA doesn't get forgotten or missed for the championship.

Best Regards,
Glenn Bacon Jr

RobinHood the queue is too big. Please wait. All EAs will be checked.

stringo:
RobinHood the queue is too big. Please wait. All EAs will be checked.
That's good news. I'm sure your very busy checking the EAs. I appreciate your response.

Thank you

Savina, resentment is bad adviser

Everybody can expose 5 EAs and tell that his father, wife, brother and daughter are real traders. It's unfair towards other participants.
Reason: