Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 55

ForexMan:
could some one put the latest version of Ea & indicators that need for this experts Here

I want to have forward test

Thanks

Read the thread, Mr ForexMan.

They are in the first post

Trading in ranging market

european:
A tricky question to MrPip: any filters/settings can be turned off to allow the EA to trade profitably in ranging markets like today?

No.

Robert

Trend Line indicator

Found another one.

Robert

european:
A tricky question to MrPip: any filters/settings can be turned off to allow the EA to trade profitably in ranging markets like today?

There is not much move in small ranging market, that would be scapling and this EA is far away from scapling.

I would recomend for everybody to understand the Isakas systems, then understand that on Isakas system we had a problem in ranging market the prooblem was the false entry and exit point ... so this EA solves this problem More reading please

MiniMe:
There is not much move in small ranging market, that would be scapling and this EA is far away from scapling. I would recomend for everybody to understand the Isakas systems, then understand that on Isakas system we had a problem in ranging market the prooblem was the false entry and exit point ... so this EA solves this problem More reading please

Thanks for the explanation,

at around 17:00 FXDD time today Stepma_stoch showed Buy signal, later KusKus confirmed it but EA didn't start a trade, would be around +50 pips on gbp/usd.

MiniMe:
use v 1.6 or turn off the Diminai_Voltmeter .. but still there is not a strong siganl to generate a trade if you use that buy enty or sell you are then targeting 10 to 15 pips with the EA we target 50 pips so more rules applies to catch a trade that will generate 50 pips, again this is not 10point3 this is not scalping EA and you will not see lots of trades

Yes, thanks.

I changed the setting to '0' but for some reason the EA doesnt remember it, as next time i opened the settings, it was still showing '1'. (It happened to some other settings before as well)

european:

use v 1.6 or turn off the Diminai_Voltmeter .. but still there is not a strong siganl to generate a trade

if you use the same entry as ISAKAS you are then targeting 10 to 15 pips with the DIN we target 50 pips so more rules applies to catch a trade that will generate 50 pips, again this is not 10point3 this is not scalping EA and you will not see lots of trades using the DIN EA

Please help! Is there any cure for that!!!!!!!!!!

q_jak:
This is what has been logged in my Journal today:

'6493':trading by experts is prohibited

at the same time EA reports:

Error: ..... (133) trade is disabled

How they can block it at server? And why ???? How can I benefit from EA now?

It worked fine so far ;( I mean technically.

As My EA trades for last two days are far from satisfactory ... I'm loosing.

Can you comment on that, please?

q_jak:
Please help! Is there any cure for that!!!!!!!!!!

Trade manually.

What broker are you with?

MrPip,

I changed the setting to '0' for Damiani but for some reason the EA doesnt remember it, as the next time i opened the settings, it was still showing '1'. (It happened to some other settings before as well)

Is that how it should behave?

thanks

euro

Reason: