Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 33

I've tried both, both show horrible results. Dolly expert v2 (original expert) worked best with adding more orders when in profit. I can't make my expert do the same thing. It simply doesn't work and I can't find a single way to make it...

MrPip can you please extract all trailing stop's from DIN EA to a single expert.

I would like testing it and report to all.

Shinigami:
I've tried both, both show horrible results. Dolly expert v2 (original expert) worked best with adding more orders when in profit. I can't make my expert do the same thing. It simply doesn't work and I can't find a single way to make it...

Hi Shinigami,

Would you like to add that kind of code to Dolly_Expert2_mm_trail or do you have a newer one? If you have a new one would you mind posting the relevant part of the code?

I am sure somebody from the experienced programmers will help you.

I am not a programmer but I think an EA is able to place an additional order at every tick if the conditions are met. But naturally, there could be something strange...

chrisstoff:
Hi Shinigami,

Would you like to add that kind of code to Dolly_Expert2_mm_trail or do you have a newer one? If you have a new one would you mind posting the relevant part of the code?

I am sure somebody from the experienced programmers will help you.

I am not a programmer but I think an EA is able to place an additional order at every tick if the conditions are met. But naturally, there could be something strange...

I can keep putting orders even after one order is set BUT! if I do, I'll end up having 5 buys (for example when the price went up and down during the time when I put orders) which usually results in 5 SLs. I tried to increace the number of bought orders and sold orders whenever one is put but if its executed, there is no order any more and EA puts new ones.

I've tried to add more orders if we are in profit but usually that happens on the third day or on the new week. I don't know why does it happen.

I'll keep trying to improve it.

And yes, I wrote a new EA based on breakouts and pivots. Still trying to make it profitable...

Shinigami:
If your EA goes both buy and sell, make a limitation for it. don't go sell when you are in buy and don't go buy when you are in sell.

Does anyone know how to make the EA open more orders if in profit? I mean if we are in buy and the buy is in profit, how to make it open another buy during a new session? If we don't trade till we get stopped out, we lose a lot of profit.

Ah, yes, I've got it working but results are far worse than I expected, so no updates till I find a way to improve performance (max profit was 21k instead of 80k for original dolly, optimization result)

I agree so far this EA is not meant to hedge, so either buy or sell. Good point there.

Wouldn't be better to move the stoploss and trail the profit insted of opening another position ? because another positon means more pips for the broker and your not in the start of the Isakas signals

---------chart was removed and updated on post 319----

DIN v2.2 - with no isakas rules

HOPELESS, I switch to manual ISAKAS or manual Dolly.

AND COOL BUY in half fallou down candle. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Files:
din22.gif  5 kb
din22.htm  10 kb

OMG! Fortunately it is a demo account.

I have not started to forward test this EA because even the backtest results were not that highly profitable, though the backtests showed some profit.

frantacech, thats where i said on the chart if a narrow band more than 7 hours, close the EA and send a message to trade Isakas manual in the direction of Isakas as there will be news ....

I hope someone will manage to do that in the program.

Chrisstoff, never trust backtests its only to show if the system works or not.

MiniMe:
frantacech, thats where i said on the chart if a narrow band more than 7 hours, close the EA and send a message to trade Isakas manual in the direction of Isakas as there will be news .... I hope someone will manage to do that in the program.

yes, this only demo. But why ea open buy when isakas is sell.

Backesting with Strategy Tester is big joke!!! Maybe step to Tradestation.

And next, I have trail type 4 - breakeven after 18pip to BE+1 and locking.

See picture, dont work....

Files:
usdchf-next.gif  50 kb
Reason: