What are the best martingale's expert advisor?? - page 2

Martingale Need Money

Martingale is a high risk high return strategy that worth to bet on.

The key is that you need minimum 10k USD account with hedging allow, leverage 200. Standard account that allow 0.01 lot size.

There will be no stop loss, only stop out by margin call. U need 24 hours PC connection and if the platform jam, the strategy will fail.

So far I tested for 2 month May'09 and Jun'09. Every month able have 100% ROI. And when reach 100% ROI, I will restart the demo with initial deposit 10k or 100k.

Jul'09 the EurUSd price is quite stable bounced between 1.4055 and 1.3880 and in 10 Day's of trade able to gain 66%

Forex Martingale (ForexSeeker) on Twitter

To Doubletrap Seeker EA

doubletrap

Junior Member Join Date: Apr 2009

Martingale Need Money

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Double trap, Can you please post your Seeker EA to download

Thanks

Martingale is a high risk high return strategy that worth to bet on.

The key is that you need minimum 10k USD account with hedging allow, leverage 200. Standard account that allow 0.01 lot size.

There will be no stop loss, only stop out by margin call. U need 24 hours PC connection and if the platform jam, the strategy will fail.

So far I tested for 2 month May'09 and Jun'09. Every month able have 100% ROI. And when reach 100% ROI, I will restart the demo with initial deposit 10k or 100k.

Jul'09 the EurUSd price is quite stable bounced between 1.4055 and 1.3880 and in 10 Day's of trade able to gain 66%

We've been working on an EA that goes long initially with a 20 pip take profit. when there is 10 pips of drawdown we enter a hedge with nearly double the volume. This continues until we reach 1 unit of profit. We can sustain 15 trades before losing the account. Does anyone have experience with this type of EA? We are considering using ATR to change the trade parameters.

Help Me on My Idea to an Expert

Dear Friends,

I need a martingale expert with following specs... please help me if you have this or can easily make some expert for me... I have a good idea on working with this simple strategy

1- any time we put the expert on a chart save the current price

2- if the price has moved 3 pips upward the base price opens a buy position with constant lot size ( each 3 pip upward open an excess buy without closing previous ones)

3- if the price has moved 3 pips downward the base price opens a sell position with constant lot size ( each 3 pip downward open an excess sell without closing previous ones)

4- this process should gon on for several times based on first saved price as the base

5- each time all the positions get closed by any reason, a new base point is defined and above process is repeated .

** this is just like Point Break Expert.. But I need to use it on another pair with different step rather than 3 pips default in point break

Please sincerely help me.

I love martingale

Hello,

Yes martingale may be dangerous, but only if it is improper way.

I am using Aeron Forex Auto Trader. I like it, because it not only uses martingale, it has hedging, trailing SL etc... all features.

So you will have full control over your loss/profit

Also within this EA you can set up the difference(gap) between two poisitons.

So if anyone can trade with this technique, he will never say, martingale is dangerous.

Cheers guys!

Martingale Question

Hi this may be a silly question but here goes.

I have searched and read most posts with regards to martingale systems but can't find any mention of this idea - please shoot me down if you don't think it would work.

All the "systems" I see basically double the lot size at a certain amount of pips - ie. .1 lot then after 20pips .2, 20pips .4 etc.

Has anyone tried doubling the pip distance as well as the lot size - ie. .1 then after 20pips .2 lots then after 40 pips .4, 80 pips .8, 160 pips 1.6 etc.

Just a thought I had in bed - could be a dream.

Cheers

Not many people know the origin of Martingale system...long time ago...there was a couple of newlyweds...Martin & Gale...Martin was stingy and Gale just wanted to shop expensively...Martin noticed after few months of living together that all his savings was gone...and the more money he was able to make...the more Gale was spending...so Martin decided that he was going to make twice as much as Gale was spending to cover her expensive habits...and to keep his saving account alive....

huh you will blow your account very fast that way all your doing is making the TP farther away every step you take.

randy

fectech:
Hi this may be a silly question but here goes.

I have searched and read most posts with regards to martingale systems but can't find any mention of this idea - please shoot me down if you don't think it would work.

All the "systems" I see basically double the lot size at a certain amount of pips - ie. .1 lot then after 20pips .2, 20pips .4 etc.

Has anyone tried doubling the pip distance as well as the lot size - ie. .1 then after 20pips .2 lots then after 40 pips .4, 80 pips .8, 160 pips 1.6 etc.

Just a thought I had in bed - could be a dream.

Cheers

Best Martingale System for GBP/USD

Hi,

I'm looking for the best martingale system for gbpusd pair, Which is the best in you opinion?

Can you post it also with setting and timeframe do you use it?

Thanks

Best martingale EA for GBP/USD

Hi,

In your opinion which is the best maringale EA for gbpusd pair?

Thanks

Reason: